Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Owner in Nashville, TN

It still feels like a dream owning this car. I've wanted one from the second I first saw it. I wanted it even more after seeing all the glowing reviews of the car.

So I'm now the proud owner of a 2015 FiST in Tuxedo Black. It was the only FiST within 50 miles of Nashville. I went in for a test drive and I knew I would instantly fall in love with it.

I'm not planning on doing much to it. I'm not looking for extreme performance, but I do want it to be a bit personal. I have planned: tint, Injen Intake, FSwerks Exhaust, powdercoat stock wheels, and a tune.

The car is great by itself and I have a feeling its going to be highly sought after in years to come.

OP
Azov
Thread Starter #6
Welcome...it's nice to see another Volunteer with a FiST!
There aren't too many around here. I think I can count the number I've seen on one hand.

Welcome, what was your first color preference?
I wanted white. I think the black honeycomb front grill looks the best on white.

There aren't too many around here. I think I can count the number I've seen on one hand.
When I ordered mine about a year ago, there were no FiST's within 100 miles of my Columbia dealer. My nephew ordered a Focus ST from that dealer and they ordered one more for stock, but would not stock a Fiesta ST. So I had to order one which took just over 13 weeks to get. Interestingly, the Nashville Auto Show in 2013 didn't have any ST's and when I approached a Ford rep about the lack of an ST (either a FoST or FiST), they weren't sure what I was talking about! That was a surprise then, but it seems not many dealers around here see the value in stocking them. Glad you found one on the lot.

Welcome from north ms! I also had trouble finding one. Had mine shipped from 300 miles away.