Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Owner - SW Michigan

Just picked up a "new to me" 2017 Fiesta ST. After 10 years (slow learner), I finally realized I'm not a "convertible guy" and I'm just too tall to be comfortable in a Miata, so I turned my Miata and daily driver Yaris into a Fiesta ST. Probably won't post a lot, as I'm mainly here to learn "care and feeding" of a turbo'd car (never owned one before) and possibly HS autocross set up down the road.

Fiesta.jpg

Magnetic

Just picked up a "new to me" 2017 Fiesta ST. After 10 years (slow learner), I finally realized I'm not a "convertible guy" and I'm just too tall to be comfortable in a Miata, so I turned my Miata and daily driver Yaris into a Fiesta ST. Probably won't post a lot, as I'm mainly here to learn "care and feeding" of a turbo'd car (never owned one before) and possibly HS autocross set up down the road.

View attachment 49716
Welcome aboard!!