Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Parts coming in...

OP
fieSTeban710
Thread Starter #21
My new air filter was delivered today, I will be receiving the Whoosh RMM tomorrow and the AP will hopefully be shipped by tomorrow [thumb]. I will probably install the RMM on Sunday morning. I have to say I haven't been this excited in awhile. This is the first car I have where I actually enjoy and look forward to driving it. Can't wait for more mods! [driving]

Oh and also Ron @ Whoosh is amazing! Talk about customer service [shakehands]

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
My new air filter was delivered today, I will be receiving the Whoosh RMM tomorrow and the AP will hopefully be shipped by tomorrow [thumb]. I will probably install the RMM on Sunday morning. I have to say I haven't been this excited in awhile. This is the first car I have where I actually enjoy and look forward to driving it. Can't wait for more mods! [driving]

Oh and also Ron @ Whoosh is amazing! Talk about customer service [shakehands]
And now you know how great Ron is. Have fun with you mods! If you got the rmm from Whoosh you might wanna grab some kinda lube to get it in. Just a heads up.

OP
fieSTeban710
Thread Starter #23
And now you know how great Ron is. Have fun with you mods! If you got the rmm from Whoosh you might wanna grab some kinda lube to get it in. Just a heads up.
thanks for the heads up. Yes he is great. he will definitely be getting more business from me in the near future when I purchase springs and a new FMIC

OP
fieSTeban710
Thread Starter #26
Installed the Whoosh RMM, Whoosh Symposer Delete, K&N Air Filter and Velossa Tech Diffuser Fins. What a fun day. Only question I had is what do people do with the hose that was connected to the symposer after they put the delete plug in

Attachments

... Only question I had is what do people do with the hose that was connected to the symposer after they put the delete plug in
Nice - I just recently installed the RMM, symposer delete, trans bushings and short throw from Whoosh, along with a filter.

To plug the other end, I used the wooden/cork top off a bottle of Killbeggan Irish Whiskey...it was an absolutely perfect fit!

Attachments

Nice - I just recently installed the RMM, symposer delete, trans bushings and short throw from Whoosh, along with a filter.

To plug the other end, I used the wooden/cork top off a bottle of Killbeggan Irish Whiskey...it was an absolutely perfect fit!
Or trace it around behind the strut tower by the brake booster and remove it completely. Ain't no shame in my game that thing is outta there lol.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Or trace it around behind the strut tower by the brake booster and remove it completely. Ain't no shame in my game that thing is outta there lol.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Unless you had an adult beverage during removal, it doesn't sound near as fun as finishing off the whiskey....

OP
fieSTeban710
Thread Starter #38
On your RMM do you notice anything negative with it compared to stock?
Hypergram put it perfectly. in my opinion after driving with the new RMM, shifting from 1,2 &3 feels so much smoother and as mentioned above, helps stop the engine from moving during hard shifts.. One thing I read was that the NVH does increase but I only notice it when the car is idling and if I have either the A/C or heater on. other than that I don't notice it.