Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Rota Crest Wheel Interest

Woods247

2000 Post Club
UPDATE 6/4/21:

I just got off the phone with Jenny. They’re out of all 4x108 wheels in the US and are ready to restock with a container from Thailand. Price per set of Rota Crest for this order is $750 with $375 deposit. It’ll take a month or so to get them so you’ll need to be patient. If you want another Rota model, keep reading.

17x8 et40 Rota wheels fit stock Fiestas. It’s what most of the Grid, Recce and Titans are. I’ve requested 17x8 et40 in satin black for myself. I think we should keep the offset conservative at 40 so they fit everyone’s car. I plan to run 5mm spacers to kick them out from my BBK (if needed).

Any color is possible, but I suspect we will see Bronze, Hyperblack and Satin Black since they are most popular. Tell Jenny what you want, even if it’s a different model. She asked that we contact her via email at Sales@18racing.com to begin the ordering process. You can make the subject “4x108 Fiesta ST Group Buy”. After this group buy, the price goes up at least $100/set. We are ready to move. As soon as five sets are sold, the order will be placed.

If you want in, please reply to this thread and email Jenny for deposit payment info. Two sets are already sold as of 6/4/21.

——————————————————————

Hey everyone. I’m talking with the good folks at Rota USA about bringing in the new Crest wheel that looks like the OZ Leggenda but comes in 17x7.5 and 17x8 with more aggressive offsets. You can see more info here: http://www.rotawheels.com/product/crest

The 4x108 17x7.5 weighs just 17.3lbs. The 17x8 weighs 18lbs. Pricing is $750/set shipped with $100 deposit. If you are interested in a set PM me your email address and I’ll send it to Jenny at Rota USA so she can contact you for a deposit. We just need 5 of us to commit with a deposit to bring the wheels into the US. They’ll take three months to arrive by ship after the order is placed.. I think Gold, Bronze, Silver, Black and White are color options, but let me know what you want and I’ll see if it’s available. Here’s a couple of stock pics:

This is what Leggendas look like on my car. There’s a lot more pics in my build thread if you are interested in seeing others:

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I wish they would make these in a 16x8, but with a mild offset (like a 42-44 ET), I would even sell my Dekagrams for that. [:(]

IF I could sell my 17x8 1.2s, I might consider either the 17x7.5s or the 8s, BUT, I do NOT want an aggressive 'pokey' offset for those either, as my Dekas, even at 'only' a 40ET protrude WAY TOO MUCH in the back for my liking.

BTW; I do not expect these to be even half as strong as your Leggendas, but yeah, if you want this style, and some width, there is no other choice, except to widen the Leggendas for thousands of bucks. [:(]

BTW; I would want either the black, or if they could do it, their gold color for these. [wink]

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
I wish they would make these in a 16x8, but with a mild offset (like a 42-44 ET), I would even sell my Dekagrams for that. [:(]

IF I could sell my 17x8 1.2s, I might consider either the 17x7.5s or the 8s, BUT, I do NOT want an aggressive 'pokey' offset for those either, as my Dekas, even at 'only' a 40ET protrude WAY TOO MUCH in the back for my liking.

BTW; I do not expect these to be even half as strong as your Leggendas, but yeah, if you want this style, and some width, there is no other choice, except to widen the Leggendas for thousands of bucks. [:(]

BTW; I would want either the black, or if they could do it, their gold color for these. [wink]
17” only at this time. Offsets vary but they’ll likely bring in something similar to what’s proven to fit the Fiesta.

In regards to strength, I expect them to be stronger or at least as strong as my Leggenda. The Leggenda bends easily and actually weighs a bit more. I’ve destroyed three and only have one spare left, which is why I always roll the Fifteen52 on the street. That’s a lot of expensive wheels... I have absolutely no concern about running Rota wheels on the street or track. I’ve seen zero failures on our platform and a lot of guys run Grids, Recces or the other one without issues. I watched Acceljunky beat the shizzle out of his without issues.

I think both of us agree, this design is one of the most attractive options for the Fiesta ST. 17x7.5 or 8 with a modern 8” wide 215/40/17 Federal, Yoko or Falken RT660 will be an awesome (square) setup. The 17x7” Leggenda and Team Dynamics Pro Race 3 wheels I currently have, are way too narrow. If Rota USA brings these in, I’m buying two sets in black lol.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I kind of like the OZed lettering on the Leggendas' center section, but yeah, for their price and casting process, I would have expected them to be much stronger than described.
Did you kill them on the curbing on track, or just on lousy surface streets?

Glad and encouraged to hear about the strength of the Rotas. [thumb]

YES, these Crests would look downright EVIL in a 17x8 with a 215/40-17 A052 on them! [:)]

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I’ve potholed my XXRs... I do like the looks and sizing of these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17” only at this time. Offsets vary but they’ll likely bring in something similar to what’s proven to fit the Fiesta.

In regards to strength, I expect them to be stronger or at least as strong as my Leggenda. The Leggenda bends easily and actually weighs a bit more. I’ve destroyed three and only have one spare left, which is why I always roll the Fifteen52 on the street. That’s a lot of expensive wheels... I have absolutely no concern about running Rota wheels on the street or track. I’ve seen zero failures on our platform and a lot of guys run Grids, Recces or the other one without issues. I watched Acceljunky beat the shizzle out of his without issues.

I think both of us agree, this design is one of the most attractive options for the Fiesta ST. 17x7.5 or 8 with a modern 8” wide 215/40/17 Federal, Yoko or Falken RT660 will be an awesome (square) setup. The 17x7” Leggenda and Team Dynamics Pro Race 3 wheels I currently have, are way too narrow. If Rota USA brings these in, I’m buying two sets in black lol.
I guess my story will be the first you hear against rota. Within a year my Titans were bent and off center. One wheel bent, all 4 were off center and unbalanced. They were my daily wheels and roads were ok for the most part. I like the look of their wheels but their quality leaves much to be desired. Here's hoping these wheels prove to be stronger and of greater quality.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I’ve potholed my XXRs... I do like the looks and sizing of these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was thinking of XXRs to replace my Rota Titans which also potholed, so much for that lol. I wish a reputable company made lightweight concave multispoke wheels for our cars.

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #11
T
I kind of like the OZed lettering on the Leggendas' center section, but yeah, for their price and casting process, I would have expected them to be much stronger than described.
Did you kill them on the curbing on track, or just on lousy surface streets?

Glad and encouraged to hear about the strength of the Rotas. [thumb]

YES, these Crests would look downright EVIL in a 17x8 with a 215/40-17 A052 on them! [:)]
T3 at Road Atlanta bent them. Totally my fault for jumping it. The TD3 haven’t bent though.

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #12
I guess my story will be the first you hear against rota. Within a year my Titans were bent and off center. One wheel bent, all 4 were off center and unbalanced. They were my daily wheels and roads were ok for the most part. I like the look of their wheels but their quality leaves much to be desired. Here's hoping these wheels prove to be stronger and of greater quality.

I fully expected someone to post a bad experience since nothing is flawless. It’s all good man, thank you for sharing. Wheels are consumables, which is why these are so appealing to me due to their light weight, style and relatively low cost compared to other 17lb options. There’s the lightweight 17” Sparco wheel at Tirerack but they’ll bend if you hit an acorn.

I just found out the 17x8 weighs 18lbs. That’s pretty damn good. As I get new info, I’ll make sure to update this thread.

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #16
Bumping this again. Pricing is $750/set shipped with $100 deposit. To proceed with bringing these into the US, they’ve asked for deposits from five more people. If you’re interested, please PM me you’re email and Jenny from Rota USA will contact you for a deposit. Let me know what colors you’re interested in as well and I’ll relay that to Jenny. I’ll also update the first post.

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #17
First post was updated with pricing. It’ll take three months for them to arrive after Rota USA places the order. Once they have stock in the US, it won’t take as long to get them. Five of us need to commit to put it in motion..

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Have they given any definite decisions on the actual colors available for these yet, as well as a SET/final offset for the 17x8 size?

Will they have a center cap available?

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #19
Have they given any definite decisions on the actual colors available for these yet, as well as a SET/final offset for the 17x8 size?

Asking this question now. I’ll post up as soon as she answers. Thanks @M-Sport fan

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #20

Ok I just heard back from Jenny. Center caps are included. Offset ranges from 40-50 but we should consider 40 since it’s proven to work without flares in 17x8. As for color, we can choose any single color for 16-20pc orders. If we get the “bare minimum” of six deposits, we’ll all have to agree on a single color. If we get more, we can add another color. I want a black set and a gold set. I’d settle for black if that’s what the majority prefers. They’d literally be custom made for us, so it’s up to us as to what we want the color and offset to be. I’m leaning towards 17x8 et40 in black, but I’m open to any color. I can always paint them myself ha! Thanks again @M-Sport fan