Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New SoCal Member

Hello all!

My name is Luis and I own a 2014 Molten Orange FiST. I just joined the forum this past week but have had my FiST for almost two years and I love it! Only mods on the car so far is a symposer delete and custom exhaust(both installed before I bought it). I’m from Oxnard CA so if you ever see me around make sure to say wassup :) here’s a couple pics from this morning after a little bubble bath :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello all!

My name is Luis and I own a 2014 Molten Orange FiST. I just joined the forum this past week but have had my FiST for almost two years and I love it! Only mods on the car so far is a symposer delete and custom exhaust(both installed before I bought it). I’m from Oxnard CA so if you ever see me around make sure to say wassup :) here’s a couple pics from this morning after a little bubble bath :p

my brother lives in Ventura, maybe I will see you on the road when I visit him from time to time. Welcome to the forum.

Welcome! If you're free this Saturday (the 28th) there is a Subaru meet and cruise at Point Mugu on PCH! It's through Subiewerks555 but there will be a couple ecoboost cars too, a lot of the people are from Ventura/Oxnard/Camarillo too it'll be great! Hope to see you there (y)

OP
Navarrete77
Thread Starter #16
Welcome! If you're free this Saturday (the 28th) there is a Subaru meet and cruise at Point Mugu on PCH! It's through Subiewerks555 but there will be a couple ecoboost cars too, a lot of the people are from Ventura/Oxnard/Camarillo too it'll be great! Hope to see you there (y)
Sweet! I actually know the owner Andy, so I’ll definitely try to make it out!

Sweet! I actually know the owner Andy, so I’ll definitely try to make it out!

Dude no way!!! Andy is the best, I used to have two Impreza 2.5RS and would race one repping the subiewerks banner! It's gonna be around 10am and theres more info on his Instagram page.

IMG_0149.JPG