Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New soon to be FL owner saying hello!

Hi everyone, I've been a bit of a lurker for the past few weeks, but I finally pulled the trigger today and got all the paperwork done for this little guy! I went and looked at different colors and fell in love with the Kona Blue. I'm moving from San Jose CA to Sarasota, FL in the next two weeks and my ST is now waiting for me when I get there! Figured I would say hello and that I'm very excited to be apart of the group!

The dealer ended up offering a 75,000 bumper to bumper warranty that I'm still considering, so I'm a bit hesitant to mod right away but I already have a spreadsheet made, so I'm sure after a bit, the itch will get to me and I will be doing it anyway.

OP
Develonaut
Thread Starter #9
[MENTION=5059]RED RYDER[/MENTION] I would love too! Just gotta keep my eye out for when one is happening.

What part of FL you moving to? ... OK, Venice? Gulf Coast autocrossers has a nice event on your side of the state once a month that's worth checking out. You'll find a few fellow FiST ers there. They may be closed for the summer due to the heat, but check em out when they start back in Sept[raceflag]