Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New ST owner from NC

Hey guys, just picked up a 2015 with what looks to be Cobb Stage 3 and I'm loving it so far 😁 picked it up as a fun daily to replace a Volvo S60 T6 (anyone want a 300hp turbo AWD Volvo btw?).

Also got a Monster 1200 and a '94 Miata w/Torsen, manual steering, full rollbar/hardtop and more. The Miata sat for 3 years with my family in FL and needs some love but I just got her up to NC and running.

Used to have a tuned ecoboost Mustang that I loved and I'm glad I got back into the boosted Ford party!

IMG_20210205_141336332_HDR.jpg IMG_20210205_141320588_HDR.jpg IMG_20210205_122732308_HDR.jpg

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
WELCOME and CONGRATS!

Quite a stable you have there!

The Prancing Moose is COOL, albeit not anywhere nearly as 'tossable' as a FiST. [wink]
Those are not revolutions on the Miata, correct? (Are they some brand sold by Goodwin Racing maybe??)

OP
B
Thread Starter #4
WELCOME and CONGRATS!

Quite a stable you have there!

The Prancing Moose is COOL, albeit not anywhere nearly as 'tossable' as a FiST. [wink]
Those are not revolutions on the Miata, correct? (Are they some brand sold by Goodwin Racing maybe??)
Thank you! My wife has the more tossable prancing moose - a C30 R-design!
The wheels on the Miata are Enkei Apache II

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Hey guys, just picked up a 2015 with what looks to be Cobb Stage 3 and I'm loving it so far 😁 picked it up as a fun daily to replace a Volvo S60 T6 (anyone want a 300hp turbo AWD Volvo btw?).
Welcome to the machine.
Want? Yes. Afford? No. I miss my V70 wagon. I'm selling my Suzuki Vstrom 1000 w/trailer also.

Last edited:
OP
B
Thread Starter #11
Bad news. 4 days into owning the car a lady ran a red light and totaled her. Thanks to quick reflexes I minimized the damage and there were no injuries but I got the official total loss confirmation yesterday. Absolutely fell in love with the car over those 4 days however so I'm in the market again...

I'll be looking on the classifieds here but if anyone has a lead on a clean one w/Recaros under $14k let me know! Mods are fine if they're done properly, navigation a plus...but I can take or leave any of the other options.

Attachments

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Bad news. 4 days into owning the car a lady ran a red light and totaled her. Thanks to quick reflexes I minimized the damage and there were no injuries but I got the official total loss confirmation yesterday. Absolutely fell in love with the car over those 4 days however so I'm in the market again...

I'll be looking on the classifieds here but if anyone has a lead on a clean one w/Recaros under $14k let me know! Mods are fine if they're done properly, navigation a plus...but I can take or leave any of the other options.
Man, what a sad story! Greetings from a former Raleigh resident. Go Pack!

Aghhhhhhhh πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘, that F'n bloooows, dude. I would be so disappointed :/.

I just saw a clean looking fiesta on FB market place a 2019 w under 3k miles but it's like 20k

OP
B
Thread Starter #18
Good news!

I'm back in the game!!
I found a '16 - same color, same recaros, less miles.
I'm gonna have some questions regarding a very, very, VERY loud intake and blowoff noise in the cowl very soon. It's aftermarket, it's well built, it's quick. But it sounds like a shop vac when cruise control is on and you're cruising on the interstate.

Good news!

I'm back in the game!!
I found a '16 - same color, same recaros, less miles.
I'm gonna have some questions regarding a very, very, VERY loud intake and blowoff noise in the cowl very soon. It's aftermarket, it's well built, it's quick. But it sounds like a shop vac when cruise control is on and you're cruising on the interstate.

Nice! Reminds me of the 2j intake noise.