Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New ST Owner - North Texas

Jumping in to say what up from DFW (Lewisville)

Just had a slightly used 2016 Magnetic Fiesta ST with black Rado Wheels delivered Friday Night. I grew up at the track with my dad in a fully prepped 1979 Porshe 928 and he continues doing the same thing today but in Alpha 4C. I've been a car guy forever and a unabashed Ford hater. I bought my wife a 2015 Edge last spring and my mind changed forever. I now love the Blue Oval and own two of them. This purchase came down to a few 2016s; Focus ST, GTI, WRX and F150. Amazingly to me, after driving all these over and over again for 3 months, I went with the smallest and slowest of them all. It truly was the most fun to drive and a bonus was how much cheaper it was.

My car history
- 1997 Black E36 M3 4dr with factory installed Dinan Package (Owned for 4 months in 1999 before catastrophic break at MSR Cresson. I was 16 and dumb)
- 1994 White Geo Prism (Owned 99-02. Only thing I could afford after blowing all my money on the M3)
- 2000 White Accord Coupe 4cyl (Owned 02-07. Alpine screens, Focal components, JL Amps and Subs. 19" Racing Hart C5s)
- 2007 Black WRX (Owned 07-09. Nearly every power mod without upgraded internals or turbo swap. Best dyno 274 whp and 388 wtq. Frequent AutoX and occasional Time Attack. I was making a lot of money in finance, got fired and had zero income for 14 months and had to voluntarily give her back to the bank)
- 1997 White Accord V6 Sedan (Owned 07-10. bought dirt cheap to have a back up when the Subaru was in maintenance)
- 2009 White Dodge Caliber SXT (10-16. worst car I have ever owned)
- 2015 Bronze Fire Ford Edge Sport (2016 - Current. Seriously quick SUV with the Twin Turbo 2.7l V6 and AWD. Wife's ride and kid hauler)
- 2016 Magenetic Fiesta ST (Friday - current. black wheels/moonroof. Only Recaros in my family is my son's car seat)

I look forward to picking everyone's brains and being part of the community!

-Shawn

DaveG99

Welcome. Join the north texas st Facebook page. We have lots of meets you can go to. The next meet is at erbert and gerberts sandwich shop in plano tomorrow at 6:30pm. You just missed out on the talimena cruise through the mountains of Arkansas. We will be doing another one in the spring.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome Aboard

Welcome my friend! I too am in Dallas. I've only seen 2 FiST in the wild since buying my 2015 Ingot Silver in July. Absolutely LOVE this little car!! Enjoy!