Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New ST owner!

OP
Jeremy86coupe
Thread Starter #6
No I didn’t. I bought it with 350 miles so it’s technically used but hardly! I have the black wheels and red calipers with the Michelin all season tires and sunroof. Those are basically the only options but I got such a good deal that I wasn’t even thinking about the stuff it didn’t have. I’m planning on a OCC soon and eventually a cat back exhaust. That will probably be about all I do to it.

No I didn’t. I bought it with 350 miles so it’s technically used but hardly! I have the black wheels and red calipers with the Michelin all season tires and sunroof. Those are basically the only options but I got such a good deal that I wasn’t even thinking about the stuff it didn’t have. I’m planning on a OCC soon and eventually a cat back exhaust. That will probably be about all I do to it.

Ohhhhhhh I beg to differ , I was keeping mine basic until I found this place and now I'm pretty much broke every payday adding parts to the FiST. So you won't be escaping the FiST Black hole that easily . Ohhh no no

[welcome] [rofl] [driving] [drummer] [popcorn]