Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New to Fiesta Ownership - North Atlanta Area

Hey all!

Just bought a new (to me) 2015 Ford Fiesta in Oxford White about two days ago. So far I'm in love with the car and it came at a great deal and a wicked warranty through the dealership I went to. I had a 2006 VW GTI before this but had to get rid of it because the maintenance costs were killing me, as well as how sh**ty the VW dealerships treated me after they had broken part of my engine cover. Anyways, I love this car and I've driven it every chance I get. Anybody that is in the north atlanta (marietta/kennesaw) area and wants to do a meetup or knows of any in my area would be awesome to meet!

^^The car and the GF [biggrin]

OP
Parkerww
Thread Starter #6
Thanks guys, I appreciate the love. In the picture above it was right after I had taught the GF how to drive stick and she did surprisingly well, much better than I did when I first started (I'd like to think that was due to my good teaching). After we were done she decided that driving a manual was stupid and that she didn't like it, but not two hours later she decided that she liked it and that she thought it was fun hahaha. More power to her. But again, thank you for the warm welcomes, hopefully this car will be here to stay. [cheers]

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Welcome!

It's always nice when another MT aficionado is added to the club! I dread to see the days MT are no longer manufactured and considered old technology.

Hopefully we can keep them alive...maybe the FiST will help in this regard.

Sent using Tapatalk

OP
Parkerww
Thread Starter #8
It's nice to see that Ford isn't letting us down in that department *cough cough* Porsche *cough cough*...