Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New to forum 14 FiST

Wanted to say a big hello to my fellow FiST owners, new to the forum (kinda wish I paid more attention) I've had my '14 FiST since '16. Haven't really done much mods other than the Rola Rack I carry to tug my kayak and Mountain bike along, and the standard Husky weather mats. Haven't really had any issues with the car and i absolutely LOVE this car. Im looking to adding a back up camera in the coming weeks, and heavily looking into upgrading to Sync 3 with/without NAV. Also looking into adding seat warmers to my factory cloth seats, and potentially wrapping my hood in carbon fiber. Only issues ive had are the clicking because of the actuator ( which i fixed) and the recall for the coolant sensor which was a pain at the dealer and got a free oil change out of it. Glad to be a part of this group!!

Welcome and I know what you mean by the coolant recall. I had mine done and I would not want to go through that again, but at least it’s done.