Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New to forum and to FiST ownership

I recently got a 2016 FiST in Molten Orange with 68k miles on it. I may have made a mistake, though, as it was pre-modified. We will see. Sadly, the previous owner deleted the cat, so my garage is putting one on, but what seat time I’ve gotten on it have been loads of fun.

Welcome! I would check and change all the fluids, just to be safe and get an idea of what shape it's in.

Any idea what's been done to it?

OP
Avox
Thread Starter #7
CT welcomes you and congrats on the molten orange. I definitely wish I had that color.
I’m loving it, so much. It’s my first car of bright color, and it looks great. My avatar is a pic I took just after I wash and waxed it

OP
Avox
Thread Starter #8
Welcome! I would check and change all the fluids, just to be safe and get an idea of what shape it's in.

Any idea what's been done to it?
Oil is getting changed when the cat is being installed. It has a Cobb access port, intake, lowered suspension, loud exhaust(no idea on brand of either of those). I think maybe something with the BOV, as I sometimes get choo choos when I let off the throttle, and I suspect intercoolet was probably replaced as well.
Over all, the car is in great shape. I just hope I can keep it from getting rusty in the winter

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
I live in the Newport area, but work in the Franklin area. Sometimes I make it down to Manch, but not too often
Nice so you are up there! I'm on the NH/MA border. I'll be at NHMS on 5/5 for a track day if you want to swing by. I can look over the car and let you know what's done to it. Mine is also molten orange.

OP
Avox
Thread Starter #10
Nice so you are up there! I'm on the NH/MA border. I'll be at NHMS on 5/5 for a track day if you want to swing by. I can look over the car and let you know what's done to it. Mine is also molten orange.
That would be awesome, but fridays are work days for me, sadly. We will have to arrange a meet up sometime, for sure, though

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
That would be awesome, but fridays are work days for me, sadly. We will have to arrange a meet up sometime, for sure, though
The New England RST group on Facebook is fairly active. They have meet ups every once in a while.

Welcome 🤘🏼 Just a pro tip. If you decide to change the transmission fluid, don’t go off the Owners Manual. It will tell you 1.7L which is def not enough. 2L is closer to the mark. I did that before I found this forum and my trans was noisy and a chatter box 🥴