Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New to Forum

Coolhand

Greetings. I just purchased a 2019 Fiesta ST. It is Magnetic in color with orange/black Recaro seats and black rims. Already added a 2 1/8” orange Ford Racing shift ball, ST Lloyd’s trunk mat and stainless ST dead pedal. I can see this could be a real money pit like my Mustang. It’s all good though as it’s fun to drive.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Of course I tossed an exhaust on and deleted my sound symposer so I could hear real engine noise and not piped in resonator noise, lol. Though it was purely an esthetic thing. The other upgrades are by far more pertinent. The RMM being a great first mod followed by an Access Port so can toss some tunes on the car and get a little more HP and a fair amount more TQ out of it. Cooling system is a pure protection upgrade and just safe guarding you will never have an overheat issue. Stock radiators are rather on the small side.
Intercooler helps with keeping your charge temps cool as again the stock intercooler is tiny.

OP
C

Coolhand

Thread Starter #14
Thanks for the welcome all! It’s a blast to drive stock. I can only imagine putting more power to this thing!😎