Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New to Forums but absolutely love this one!

Hey guys, ive been binge reading this forum ever since i found it a week ago. i absolutely love it. ive been wanting a FiST for about 6 months now and just cant pull the trigger. SOMEONE TALK ME INTO IT! [bash]

Edit: anyone want to make a brief list of pros and cons or direct me to a thread?

rexdriver85

Well, for the price it's the best handling, braking, smile generating vehicle on the market right now.

Aftermarket is booming with so much more to come.

The people in this community are second to none.

You get to own a vehicle that isn't a "me too" car.

This is the first brand new vehicle I have ever owned at 30 years old. I'm glad I held out. I think it was a very wise purchase.

Get in one and DRIVE it. It speaks for itself.

OP
C
Thread Starter #3
i want to drive one so i can compare. sad part is, is that there are only 2 of them in a 100 mile radius of me. (at dealerships) tbh im getting annoyed with my honda and the "honda life" hate downshifting into 4th judt to pass someone on the highway lol where exactly are you located?

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thanks! Hope im welcome here even though i dont own a FiST lol
Of course your welcome! LOL

And most of your questions you may have can probably be answered through the use of our Forum Search feature located in the upper right section of our web page...

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome Aboard.

Dave

Welcome.

Do it. The only sofa you'll be able to haul in it will be something inflatable, but that's a small detriment. And one of the few I've found. The littlest ST is a brilliant daily driven weapon that has no natural predators in the segment.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Welcome.

Do it. The only sofa you'll be able to haul in it will be something inflatable,.
Ya but at least you won't be invited for beer and only to end up moving said buddy's couch, sofa, bed, just because you have a truck... You can simply enjoy the beer. That could be a very big plus. [drinking]

OP
C
Thread Starter #12
Welcome.

Do it. The only sofa you'll be able to haul in it will be something inflatable, but that's a small detriment. And one of the few I've found. The littlest ST is a brilliant daily driven weapon that has no natural predators in the segment.
I like the way you think!

rexdriver85

Ya but at least you won't be invited for beer and only to end up moving said buddy's couch, sofa, bed, just because you have a truck... You can simply enjoy the beer. That could be a very big plus. [drinking]
Haha, sucks when you own a FiST and a Pickup truck. I don't mind helping though. The free beer and pizza still tastes as good. [emoji13][emoji106]

OP
C
Thread Starter #17
Full Tank of gas: $35 Auto ins.: $1500 FiST: $24,000.......... Free beer and pizza: PRICELESS (literally) [wiggle]

Haha, sucks when you own a FiST and a Pickup truck. I don't mind helping though. The free beer and pizza still tastes as good. [emoji13][emoji106]
Amen. I have a turbo caravan that is just a little stoked up. Moves mattresses at the speed of sound. I bought the ST first, and realized some of the limitations it presented in terms of larger moves. The Turbovan was the next logical step.

OP
C
Thread Starter #19
Amen. I have a turbo caravan that is just a little stoked up. Moves mattresses at the speed of sound. I bought the ST first, and realized some of the limitations it presented in terms of larger moves. The Turbovan was the next logical step.
is it the red twin turbo'd dodge caravan ive seen on youtube? lol thing smokes tires all day long!

is it the red twin turbo'd dodge caravan ive seen on youtube? lol thing smokes tires all day long!
Just a single single (Single snail single cam) 2.5. 14lbs non intercooled (stout bottom end on these) at the time that was shot. It's currently making way to being intercooled and a whole new front end too. When this powerplant pops I'm going to find an SRT-4 plant, drop it in (mostly bolts right up), tune it, and make the universe regret my decisions.