Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New (to me) Fiesta Owner

Hello everyone!

Just bought a 2015 Fiesta ST this weekend. It has a few mods that I can spot, but figured it would be best to join a forum to get to know the car a little better and have a good knowledge base for any questions that I may have. From what I can see it has a Cobb intake, MBRP exhaust and a cat delete, some intercooler piping and possible intercooler, a very noticeable BOV (don't know the exact one), and it came with an SCT tuner. Look forward to meeting some people and hope you all don't mind a Ford pleb asking around!

Welcome!

You can check the intercooler pretty easily by examining the end tanks. Stock had plastic, aftermarket will be metal.

OP
FiestaZach
Thread Starter #4
Welcome!

You can check the intercooler pretty easily by examining the end tanks. Stock had plastic, aftermarket will be metal.
Ohh. Good to know. They're metal so definitely aftermarket. All of the couplers have and M on them so I assume Mountune?

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! Take some pics. Our eagle-eyed FiST enthusiasts can identify any aftermarket part.

OP
FiestaZach
Thread Starter #9
Welcome! Take some pics. Our eagle-eyed FiST enthusiasts can identify any aftermarket part.
I can definitely snag some photos and see what you all thing. Would it be best to post it here or another thread? Still learning my way 'round hah

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
I can definitely snag some photos and see what you all thing. Would it be best to post it here or another thread? Still learning my way 'round hah
Either or really! Might be easier if you post it here since people are already familiar with the question.

1593791846367.png

OP
FiestaZach
Thread Starter #11
Not the best photos, but best I could do quickly with the car on the ground and with my phone hah. I wish I could get a better shot of the turbo, but I assume it's a stock Borg Warner unit. I assume the suspension is factory as well? Looks pretty standard and it doesn't look like the car is lowered. Also have a bonus cameo from my S12.

Attachments

OP
FiestaZach
Thread Starter #12
Also, if there's any good knowledge bases for the SCT X4, it'd be much appreciated. I've poked at it a few times, but not 100% sure how to just check what the current tune it. My Google-Fu has failed me this day

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Also, if there's any good knowledge bases for the SCT X4, it'd be much appreciated. I've poked at it a few times, but not 100% sure how to just check what the current tune it. My Google-Fu has failed me this day
I'd say 99.99% of people here use a Cobb Accessport for their tuning needs. Not sure how an SCT works but I would highly recommended picking up an AP and getting a tune of your choice.

Brianmc27

Stock springs, some Mountune intercooler pipes, MBRP, Cobb intake, Symposer is intact, crossover wrapped up pretty good. Can’t see much else.

OP
FiestaZach
Thread Starter #15
I'd say 99.99% of people here use a Cobb Accessport for their tuning needs. Not sure how an SCT works but I would highly recommended picking up an AP and getting a tune of your choice.
Yeah. What I've seen of my brother-in-laws AP, I like it more. The SCT isn't as intuitive as I'd like. Granted I'm used to 80s tech so even this is a big jump.

OP
FiestaZach
Thread Starter #16
Stock springs, some Mountune intercooler pipes, MBRP, Cobb intake, Symposer is intact, crossover wrapped up pretty good. Can’t see much else.
Good to know. It's has a BOV of some sort I assume. Just assuming since it's louder than the HKS on my S12. Not sure where it is to check and I haven't taken a deep dive into it just yet.

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Good to know. It's has a BOV of some sort I assume. Just assuming since it's louder than the HKS on my S12. Not sure where it is to check and I haven't taken a deep dive into it just yet.
The location of the BOV varies. With some you can remove the passenger front wheel and take a look, some are on the turbo, and some are where the symposer is located

OP
FiestaZach
Thread Starter #18
The location of the BOV varies. With some you can remove the passenger front wheel and take a look, some are on the turbo, and some are where the symposer is located
Alrighty. I'll have to look around later on. The driver fog doesn't have any fasteners and was bouncing around in the bumper and the AC blend door was clicking if you try and change it. Once I get all the replacement parts I'll get it in the air and dig around.

Brianmc27

Since the turbo is stock I will assume it might just be a Boomba BOV spacer if it’s that loud. Would be in stock location.