Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New to the board

Hi everyone!

I figured I should make an introduction thread. I'm not new to the car, but I'm new here. Here's my '17 Shadow Black that I've been building up this past year. I've wanted a Fiesta ST ever since I first saw one in Forza Motorsport 4 on the Xbox, lol. Thought it was so perfect! Turns out, it is! It's my favorite car I've ever owned. It's been fun building one, they're very easy cars to work on and they respond incredibly well to well thought out modifications. Not like I need to tell you all that. Anyways, happy to be here, and thanks for the help and information you all have given me as a lurker this last year while I try to read and learn about these cars.

Oh and I'm @lazrhawk on Instagram, if you have one, please have a look and consider following! I'd like to connect with other ST owners on there, always happy to see more in my feed.

Thanks for reading :)

IMG_1570.jpg image0.jpeg image1.jpeg

Incredibly clean, love the delta riser! Welcome to the forum fellow desert dweller, I’m in Phoenix and have a 2014 in black!

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Good guess sir that would be correct. 👍
Not a guess...smarts...and wisdom. lol I may be an old man, but not too old to still bang my head. I was scheduled to go to the WMMR*B*Q, but it got postponed and then cancelled. (Disturbed and many others). Last year is was Shinedown, Evanescence, Joan Jett, Fozzy, Asking Alexandria, etc. I saw Smile Empty Soul twice last year. I like Breaking Benjamin, FFDP, Tool, etc. Many of my favorite bands though, are no longer or rarely put out new content. UPO, Earshot, Screamin' Cheetah Wheelies. My next concert is still scheduled for Rocktober: Robin Trower. It will be my third time to see him!

OP
Volta
Thread Starter #17
Wow what a line up, a little bit of something for everyone! Mmm Tool is another personal favorite of mine as well. Not a massive fan of the new album but I take what I can get. Lol

Saw you cruising on the 60 this morning I was in my work van. Tried to speed up but they have gps on me. Looks good going down the highway! I always get jealous and wish I was driving my car when I see other STs when I’m my work van.

OP
Volta
Thread Starter #19
Saw you cruising on the 60 this morning I was in my work van. Tried to speed up but they have gps on me. Looks good going down the highway! I always get jealous and wish I was driving my car when I see other STs when I’m my work van.
Haha hell yes! I'm glad you like it!! I have the same issue, I only ever see FiST's when I'm in my work van or my Miata lol. We should get an east valley meet up some day once it cools down and the world is back to normal!!

Haha hell yes! I'm glad you like it!! I have the same issue, I only ever see FiST's when I'm in my work van or my Miata lol. We should get an east valley meet up some day once it cools down and the world is back to normal!!
Every time! Later that same day I saw a second black ST lol. That sounds great I’m down for that! I’d love to do a twisty canyon road cruise with a group. I’ve done one really fun one but I know we have some great options in AZ.