Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New to the Fiesta lol

J0HNNYUS

Hello,

So I’m currently new to the fiesta ST but I’m currently trying to find out on what I should do with my car cause I want to make it like a rallycross car but fast any options on what I should do?

Hello,

So I’m currently new to the fiesta ST but I’m currently trying to find out on what I should do with my car cause I want to make it like a rallycross car but fast any options on what I should do?
Rear motor mount, Cobb ap V3, custom or flash tune. Upgraded intercooler is also a good idea down the road. This car is more fun on a road course than straight line speed. If you’re really serious about auto cross think about an lsd as well. Welcome to the forum bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Adding in from my earlier post, I would say an upgraded intercooler is quite important as is an Aluminum rad. While the rad will not make the car faster it will keep it cool and our stock radiators really were not designed for the temps we see in my opinion especially under spirited driving.
Then a AP and a tune. Other stuff will help but this stuff is most important.

I’ll back up the radiator mod, I just have the 180 thermostat and even in 95* stop and go traffic I rarely see temps over 200* but it’s on my to do list though.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Rear motor mount, Cobb ap V3, custom or flash tune. Upgraded intercooler is also a good idea down the road. This car is more fun on a road course than straight line speed. If you’re really serious about auto cross think about an lsd as well. Welcome to the forum bro
AGREED. RMM Rear motor mount THE first mod for sure...will fix that take-off and 1st to 2nd shift. No need to go extra firm. I have a 70a durometer by AWR and it vibes w/the AC on. I'm getting used to it. That is their softest one. Made a TON of difference. Oh, the short shift adapters 20-30% or the whole shifter kit.