Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New to the group with a 16 FiST!

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hey everyone, new to the group. Just got a 16 FiST. I came from having SVT Focuses(still have one).
FiST already has a Mishimoto intake and Mountune catback.
Welcome! Some day I want an SVT Focus! Let us know if you like the ST or the SVT better.

OP
Fk8_FiST386
Thread Starter #6
Figured out mostly what the car has. Mountune turboback with carted downpipe, Mishimoto intake, Cobb roll stop, symp delete, and that’s all I can find so far. I’m getting a slight think noise from the turbo area so I’m hoping the turbo doesn’t need replaced.
I’m having a tough time because I LOVE my SVTF. It’s much bigger than the Fiesta in a sense. But the Fiesta is like the SVTF on steroids.
My SVTF has the normal mods. FSWerks race and stealth exhaust, ORP, k&n drop in, suspension bits etc. I may actually be selling it if anyone is interested. I’m a tech and was a Ford tech for a long time, so the Focus has been pretty well maintained.