Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Turbo Hot Hatch Owner! - Fredericksburg VA

Ace

Hey there,
Name's Ace. Recently got myself a 2014 Fiesta ST for my 18th B-day. Found out yesterday that the previous owner is a member of this forum and am very pleased that he had taken great care of her as well as kept a good deal of mods for a foundation for me.
She's got a Cobb filter, Cobb RMM, Deadhook Motorsports Intercooler, MBPR Charge Pipe, Mishimoto Oil Catch Can, Boomba Racing Shifter Plate, Boomba Racing Symposer Delete, partial vinyl wrap on the hood, roof, trunk, and gas tank door, as well as LED lights; she sure is a beauty.
My last car was a 2012 Ford Focus SE, and as you can imagine, it's quite the upgrade! Eventually, I'd like to go Cobb Accessport Stage 2 as well as Turbosmart BOV; these will be a long ways in the future however.
Overall, just wanted to say hello and also meet anyone around Fredericksburg VA on these forums.
I appreciate your time,
Ace

*Will try and figure out pics sometime...*
**Edit: Pics successfully uploaded despite a few size issues! Should be on this page...**

that's cool dude, as soon as you get an ap you can just load up stage 2, you can get them for like 400 used. pretty nice car for 18, whats your insurance like?

Young L

nice car for an 18yr old. before you go posting a million questions about this or that use the SEARCH button. Probably see you around next year when I'm back in VA. Its a great car to learn how to go fast.

OP
A

Ace

Thread Starter #9
[MENTION=3884]Fasta123[/MENTION]:
Thank you Fasta! I'm absolutely lucky to have her...got a really good deal so I buckled down and went for it. I will for sure look into used, not sure I want to spill $500 on a new one lol. My insurance is around $200, not too bad, just about same as my car payment too.
[MENTION=879]D1JL[/MENTION]:
Thank you! I definitely need it and will be sure to post a few pics of her
[MENTION=1431]zrxguy[/MENTION]:
Thank you! I definitely have experienced the large wealth of info here, will surely keep me busy haha.
[MENTION=1333]BoostBumps[/MENTION]:
Thank you! Great parody name to "goosebumps" btw, I like it; I mean it's so true haha.
[MENTION=1306]Young L[/MENTION]:
She sure is! Some say it's a bit too much car for me, but it's nonsense. I will for sure use said SEARCH button haha, have been putting it to work a good amount now! I will try not to be that guy lol, thanks for the advice. I will hopefully see you then!
[MENTION=4570]COOLST[/MENTION]:
Thank you! I appreciate it :D
[MENTION=819]Flaco[/MENTION]:
Funny thing, my Dad seems to call me that a lot....hmm..lol, thank you!

OP
A

Ace

Thread Starter #10
Not sure this will work well but I did a quick photo shoot of her this past weekend; the pic sizes I wanted seem to be too large but am still able to upload a few. Trial 1 I guess haha.

Attachments

Welcome. You already have the intercooler, stage 2 is a real wake up on this car. Buy an AP to remove torque truncation in 1st-2nd alone! You're 18, buy a BOV! Boomba is cheap and fun, Turbosmart is expensive but amazing. You won't regret it.

You didn't happen to buy that in Charlotte did you? Ive seen it sitting on the lot each morning, wondering how much further they'd drop the price before someone jumped on it.

Price was looking good, and I didn't realize how much it had done to it.

Welcome!

OP
A

Ace

Thread Starter #13
[MENTION=780]wrongwheeldrive[/MENTION]:
Thank you! I sure do plan on stage 2, I can't wait but it'll be a while before I can AfFORD it...see what I did there? Haha...I can't wait for a BOV...looked up Boomba's but it was not the sound I wanted to go for. I know I won't regret it!
[MENTION=2587]boombots[/MENTION]:
Wow what a coincidence! That's exactly where I got her from...Charlotte NC, Keffer Mazda. They dropped it 3k below value and I went for it; ended up with a great deal! I got really lucky with the guy I was dealing with; drove 5 hours to get her so he basically cancelled every appointment with the car that day for me which was perfect. Drove her home the same day; I got them down to 13k for the car which is a steal for a 2 year car in my OP. Thanks for the welcome!

Wow, that's a deal. I drove past it each day and saw they had the price at 14799 or close to that. Glad they took care of you. Driving far to get a car can be tricky.

OP
A

Ace

Thread Starter #15
Wow, that's a deal. I drove past it each day and saw they had the price at 14799 or close to that. Glad they took care of you. Driving far to get a car can be tricky.
Thank you! It was 100% my first buy and negotiation. I was so surprised how long she's been sitting on the lot - nearly 2 months and I made it in a nick of time because she was off for auction on Monday, me being heading there the Friday before. I agree, it was far but I was feeling it, they met my terms and all luckily haha.

Shit, that's base model Fiesta money right there. Good deal for a Stage 2 FiST. Anyway, welcome to the neighborhood. There's a DC Metro thread and a Virginia one too if you want to connect with folks in the area. Some of us are talking about doing a trip to the new Dominion Raceway in the Spring if you're interested.

OP
A

Ace

Thread Starter #17
Shit, that's base model Fiesta money right there. Good deal for a Stage 2 FiST. Anyway, welcome to the neighborhood. There's a DC Metro thread and a Virginia one too if you want to connect with folks in the area. Some of us are talking about doing a trip to the new Dominion Raceway in the Spring if you're interested.
Thank you! I thought so too so I went for her...and I appreciate it! Is the Virginia thread on this forum? And heck I'm interested!

OP
A

Ace

Thread Starter #20
[MENTION=2876]Joker328[/MENTION]:
Thank you! I've already looked into them! I appreciate it.
[MENTION=2817]tpetro33[/MENTION]:
Haha, thank you very much! She's a beaut, but so is everyone's on the road!