Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Year, New Look at MAPerformance.com!

Trader history for maperformance (0)

maperformance

Everything You Loved About the Old MAPerformance, Just Better Looking!!!

Our old site was good, but our newly re-designed site is better! Not only does it load up to 7x faster, it has tons of minor changes that make your shopping experience much more pain-free. You'll find high resolution images, an "easy-on-the-eyes" color scheme, and a speedy checkout process. So head on over to MAPerformance.com today and start shopping! We'll throw in a code for 10% OFF your next order to make things interesting!

Save 10% With Coupon Code "NEWSITE"

OP
maperformance

maperformance

Thread Starter #3
Will you guys actually reply to customer questions, email purchase orders and honor customer orders?
We will certainly continue to look at improving our response time, and communication within departments. I (Adam) personally manage the PM's, sales, tech, and more in the Ecoboost community. Though, this thread was posted by our web team whom is responsible for automatically broadcasting all updates as needed, and I take over the responsibility thereafter. I apologize for any communication delay or misinformation you have have received. I sometimes don't have all the answers and work hard to coordinate with other members within out tracking, engineering, and shipping departments. This requires a great deal of details on each order and I'm not always able to hear back as quickly as I'd like given the circumstances. Like I said, there are many processes to be improved. We have noticed this need for a while, and have recently added our new website, and new sales software system to aid in the customer experience and offer even better turn around with both products, and communication.

With any new software system, and website, there are going to be issues, missed setting for communication, and plain delays in stacking issues as they arise. I'm not making excuses, just simply explaining where we are at as a company. However, down the road, this will be ironed our and we'll be able to roll on the throttle so to speak, with full implimentation of our new systems, you'll be able to actively monitor and receive updates on your specific work orders that stem from your purchases. It will be a beautiful thing. Not only that, but you'll have access to on the fly lead times, with dynamic updates as required.

I know that we strive to make our customers happy and I have no greater dissapointment when I'm not able to come through for one reason or another. With that in mind, I do ask your forgive any latency, frustration, and misunderstandings we've had and enjoy your new catback that will arrive later today :) I look forward to helping you out down the road with any questions, concerns, and products you may ever need.

Thank you for your support, and please do contact me anytime. aneujahr@maperformance.com 651.348.8811 Ext 100

Regards
Adam

OP
maperformance

maperformance

Thread Starter #5
http://www.maperformance.com/produc...y-maperformance-2013-ford-fiesta-st-fist-fmic

The occasional listing has been relocated to a new slot in our system. Sorry for the confusion, and thanks for the feedback! I will take a look and make sure there are no navigational errors leading to this...

Ok, that got me salivating again :)

The broken link is on the main Fiesta ST page, the IC one with the picture.

Later!

OP
maperformance

maperformance

Thread Starter #7
We updates some links, display style and output, and the search function should be more inclusive. Let me know what you all think!