Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Next performance mod????

Hey guys I’m just curious what you think should be my next performance mod? I have a Cobb AP, AWR RMM, PumaSpeed X47r turbo,3” Whoosh catless DP,3” Thermal R&D exhaust,Whoosh V3 intercooler,Whoosh hot&cold side intercooler piping and a 6 point brace up front .Cold air intake doesn’t do much as the oem one works quite well.

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hey guys I’m just curious what you think should be my next performance mod? I have a Cobb AP, AWR RMM, PumaSpeed X47r turbo, Whoosh V3 intercooler,Whoosh hot&cold side intercooler piping. Cold air intake doesn’t do much as the oem one works quite well.
I vote for Body Aero now....front splitter ...side skirts and rear splitter.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I would go exhaust. I don’t think our engines sound very nice even with an exhaust but I think the exhaust does improve it. Something low key though but sound is a huge thing for my enjoyment of my car.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Yeah that’s kinda what I’ve been thinking but I’m also toying with the idea of adding auxiliary port injection
I have to agree. I have an LSD. Futhermucking performance, for sure. And like typhoon said, radiator. Mine is waiting to be installed.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OP
D
Thread Starter #14
I would go exhaust. I don’t think our engines sound very nice even with an exhaust but I think the exhaust does improve it. Something low key though but sound is a huge thing for my enjoyment of my car.
For got to mention I have a whoosh catless DP and 3”Thermal R&D exhaust

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
What break setup are you running?
Stock brakes * with the SVT rear bracket Mod and rear SVT rotors. All EBC slotted and yellow pads all the way around. Just Remember you only stop as well as the quality of your tires. I have seen no Reason for a BBK as of yet. I street mine only. NO AUTOCROSS* NO DRAG STRIP* The next major Mod for me is most likely an LSD as I am BT. Then it will all be done with and no more touchy touchy.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited: