Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS (NJ) Boost gauge, shift knob, ...

Trader history for hquakers (1)

Part 1 of my Fiesta part out. All items are priced SHIPPED in the lower 48 and paid via PayPal Goods & Services. PM me for prices if you would like to pick these up in NJ.

~ $OLD Boomba Short Shifter installed on OEM shift assembly.

~ $OLD Black Boomba Wing Risers.

~ $110 JST brand 45mm Omori Boost Gauge w/MAP Tap and OEM Subaru gauge holder. I used double-sided tape to hold to side of cluster. Includes add-a-fuses soldered and heat shrinked to wires for plug-n-play install.

~ $OLD 270g Boomba shift knob in black.

~ $65 Billetworkz Shift Knob. Candy Orange w/ST logo and shift pattern engraved in silver. Includes jam nut to get it perfectly straight. Color matches Orange Spice very well (not so much Molten Orange)

~ $OLD Brand new SPC Performance camber bolts.

~ $25 Stock RMM. 2,227 miles on it.

~ $5 Stubby antenna. Anodizing has come off. Has an orange tint to it now.

~ $OLD Stock shift boot

~ $5 New Molten Orange steering wheel gel badge

Last edited:

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Whomever may be considering the Boomba shifter, get it! I have one and it's fantastic. The knob will be back and to the left, so it's closer to your leg. He already has it mounted to an oem plate, so you skip the teardown part.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OP
H
Thread Starter #7
Shifter sold. Boost gauge, shift knob, RMM, antenna, & badge left.