Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS (NJ) Boost gauge setup

Trader history for hquakers (1)

Price is SHIPPED in the lower 48 and paid via PayPal Goods & Services. PM me for prices if you would like to pick it up in NJ.

~ $OLD Boomba Short Shifter installed on OEM shift assembly.

~ $OLD Black Boomba Wing Risers.

~ $110 $90 JST brand 45mm Omori Boost Gauge w/MAP Tap and OEM Subaru gauge holder. I used double-sided tape to hold to side of cluster. Includes add-a-fuses soldered and heat shrinked to wires for plug-n-play install.

~ $OLD 270g Boomba shift knob in black.

~ $OLD Billetworkz Shift Knob.

~ $OLD Brand new SPC Performance camber bolts.

~ $OLD Stock shift boot

Last edited:

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Whomever may be considering the Boomba shifter, get it! I have one and it's fantastic. The knob will be back and to the left, so it's closer to your leg. He already has it mounted to an oem plate, so you skip the teardown part.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OP
H
Thread Starter #7
Shifter sold. Boost gauge, shift knob, RMM, antenna, & badge left.

Install update, please.
It wasn’t bad as it was already assembled,so all i had to do was take the panels off,which wasn’t hard at all.But while putting the center console back i accidentally unclipped one off the pins under the E-Brake.So i had few lights on the dash lol.But got help from a group member and i got it done.Love the shift feel now.Much more crispier then before.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
It wasn’t bad as it was already assembled,so all i had to do was take the panels off,which wasn’t hard at all.But while putting the center console back i accidentally unclipped one off the pins under the E-Brake.So i had few lights on the dash lol.But got help from a group member and i got it done.Love the shift feel now.Much more crispier then before.
It is awesome, isn't it - it should have come with that shifter. An aftermarket knob makes is even better. I have the fswerks short shift adapter too, so I'm at max reduction and it is just a bit too little movement for me. I will change the shift adapter from 25% to 15% whenever I get some time.

So i was having issues with my aftermarket knob.I couldnt shift in reverse.The stock knob works gr8.Not sure why,cuz that knob worked perfect on the stock shifter

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
So i was having issues with my aftermarket knob.I couldnt shift in reverse.The stock knob works gr8.Not sure why,cuz that knob worked perfect on the stock shifter
Well, a few variables there. What knob are you trying to use?

Even with the stock knob, my issue was the reverse lockout would not slide back down. I had to deburr/bevel the inside of the bottom hole. It was rubbing against the shift rod where it has a 90 degree cut into it. Once I did that, it was golden.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Was using the Raceseng weighted knob on the stock shifter.
Was the lockout not lifting up or it was lifting up, but the shift lever was not moving left? Before I put the center console back on , I tried it with the stock knob and noticed it had less tolerance to move left. I watched that reverse lockout piece while I moved it and decided to trim the most minimal amount of plastic from the reverse lockout piece. It works great now.

OP
H
Thread Starter #18
Price drop on boost gauge setup. Everything else from original post is sold.