Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

no negative corrections and OAR

I got a tune from dizzy (stage 1) about a month ago. Love the tune and my car seems to be fine with it too but when i monitor negative corrections (cyl 1&4) I’ve noticed that I’ve litterally never gotten any negative corrections. I get positive always. Also my OAR goes to -1 immediately. I still havent done the free touchup but I was wondering if this is normal.

Both are good things.

OAR is the Octane Adjust Ratio, and "when fuel and sensor feedback are optimal the OAR will adjust towards -1.0. When the feedback is less than optimal the OAR will trend towards +1.0." Link with more info here.

Negative corrections mean the computer is pulling timing due to sensing knock, and positive corrections mean the computer is adding timing. Adding timing is beneficial for power from what I understand. Stratified has a good article about it here.