Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

No rear calipers available

My 2015 Fist is a daily driver with 45,000 miles. I knew my pads were getting thin. I took the car in to a local garage for a brake job. They said a rear caliper was frozen, and they said new calipers won't be avaiable untill after Sept 1st. And they think it'll be middle Sept before they actually do get one. I asked if they could rebuild the old caliper. Haven't heard a reply.
Bob Holada Fort Wayne IN.

wisenski

Finding a rear caliper has been extremely frustrating. Ordered from ford oem and they cancelled my order, cannot find any rear calipers locally.

I just ordered from rockauto thanks Typhoon! Only thing that sucks is its not painted.. Ill have to see if I can rebuild the original and just run the silver one till then..

Call around to local part stores since there's a core charge and you'd have to ship back the core to inline retailers? There may be local shops that rebuild calipers on a wholesale/retail basis (at least there is one in my city).

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Finding a rear caliper has been extremely frustrating. Ordered from ford oem and they cancelled my order, cannot find any rear calipers locally.

I just ordered from rockauto thanks Typhoon! Only thing that sucks is its not painted.. Ill have to see if I can rebuild the original and just run the silver one till then..
Or you could just get some Red caliper paint and spray it yourself!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk