Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Not giving up, putting one of these in my Duramax and pushing, digging, pulling for the ST......

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Newest Pioneer DD HU line, I just need the AVH-4100NEX, with Android Auto and CarPlay.
They are great sounding units, full 3-way crossover, enough EQ bands to tune will, time alignment and affordable.

At just $700 retail, discounts easy to find, wholesale for me and I might apply for a compt deal which I can likely get....no need for NAV as we use our phones....just have to find a way to integrate it and do some work to mount it to look good.

They will be released in March, I will put one on order as soon as allowed.

Getting somebody to make us an integration device is not looking very promising due to Ford changing things again.....perhaps their new system is better or will be more able to be integrated and backwards compatible with our cars, time will tell.

If I have any luck on this you will be the first to know, of course:)

Rick

Updated:

FLAC is supported:):):)

" SOUND QUALITY FOR ALL Your car and your music are as unique as you are. With a Pioneer NEX in-dash receiver, sound quality features like built-in Auto EQ and Time Alignment, 13-Band Graphic Equalizer with touch panel swipe settings and built-in high/low pass crossover with adjustable points and slopes provide you with the controls to tailor the listening experience to your vehicle and listening preferences. The CD-MC20 microphone is required for Auto EQ features and sold separately. Your love of high-res audio does not need to stop at the front door. Now for the first time in an aftermarket car stereo, you can enjoy FLAC files in your vehicle without the need to convert. Pioneer's NEX in-dash receivers are the first in the industry to offer playback of files encoded as high-res FLAC up to 192kHz/24 bit and provide playback output at CD quality. With Pioneer, your high-res FLAC is no longer confined to your home hi-fi system - put your music on the move."

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2
OOPS, this thread should of been in the audio, etc, forum, please move it:)

Edit: Thanks for moving it:)

I am going to check out the latest from Kenwood, Alpine, JVC, etc as well but usually the Pioneer has the best audio.