Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NOVA Orange 17 FiST -Warranty Performance-

What's up fellow FiST bro's. Spent my Independence Day this year picking up my 2017 Molten Orange FiST. I am a YouTuber/Cinematographer and have been researching the best hot hatch for my new daily project car. I've teamed up with Ted Britt Ford and Mountune to install some performance parts on my ST while keeping my Ford factory warranty. I'll be taking this car to local circuitcross/autocross events and obviously driving it daily. This is my first brand new car so the warranty is extremely important to me and for those of you who feel the same way, I plan on documenting the process and posting it here and on my YouTube channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqvNcuI7E6G4JrGEDBbkoow if your interested. I've been driving the car for the last 500 miles and it's a blast but can't wait to get started on my build. Please if you guys have tips or products you want to share, drop me a line.

OP
B
Thread Starter #3
Hey Mattyboh. No I don't but I have been itching to go to the rallycross place out here. I'll have to hookup with them to do a video.