Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

OEM 2015 Evap line installation on 2016+

FordPartsGiant is the cheaper option to buy the D2BZ9C047E.

Has anyone buy from that store online? The total order is around $76 (Shipping $7.64)? It is safe to buy from that store?

OP
R

redmoe

Thread Starter #23
They are legit. I have ordered from them in the past.

FordPartsGiant offers $76 with shipping and Tasca $102 with shipping to Florida. Anyone has a discount coupon to apply? Thanks in advance.

I also I installed the older evap lines on my 17 when I installed my cpe intake. Runs great no codes, got it from fordpartsgiant as well.

I'll be going this route as well at some point most likely. My MAP intake threw the expected code after 3000 miles recently. FiST is in the shop right now for other reasons / repairs so now I'm back to planning hahaa.

Any other reputable sources for this part? Basically $100 from Tasca as of posting but I'm not too upset since my intake was cheap. No issues reaching out to my local dealer as well so I might try that just to see what they say. This thread hasn't seen any action for a bit so I'm all ears on sourcing options, opinions from others doing this over time, and so on...

Plus if I'm already spending $100 why not spend $150 and get the Mountune induction hose with their adapter for the stock lines? Then I have a great stock airbox config to fall back on. I don't know! Lot's of reasonable options to consider it seems.