Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD SOLD OEM Cloth Seats LOW MILEAGE - Price Lowered

Trader history for Hypergram (0)

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Here we have my mint condition cloth seats with 14,000 miles on them, and they had seat covers on 90% of the time too. There doesn't appear to be any damage or stains upon inspection (spots in the picture are rain drops). Looking for $300 for local pickup in Central/South Florida. Would consider shipping if necessary. Chances are you won't find as good a set of cloth seats. Pictures of the rear coming soon!

Attachments

Last edited:
Very clean looking seats. Good luck with sale!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
No price?

Has anybody sat in both to compare?

I've only sat in my Recaros and I hate them, I think I'd like this car way more if I didn't hate the seats so much. They squeeze my ribs, push my arms and head forward and force my legs together and squish my balls.

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
No price?

I've only sat in my Recaros and I hate them, I think I'd like this car way more if I didn't hate the seats so much. They squeeze my ribs, push my arms and head forward and force my legs together and squish my balls.
I've owned both types of seats. I'm 6'1" and have been as heavy as 300lbs. I liked my Recaros but my large frame is better in the base seats. I miss those seat heaters though. I found the base seats strangely comfortable and supportive, although I'd guess they aren't the best on long trips. The seat material is fairly grippy if you do some track events.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

OP
Hypergram

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
No price?

I'm looking for around $400 due to the great condition of the seats. Open to any offers though. I love my Recaros now that I have them, but I am more of a smaller person so that may attribute to it, but the stock seats are still quite nice. Just grippy enough and not too uncomfortable. You might be able try a Ford dealer that may have one to sit the the base seats?

Yes, and you got a hella deal imo. I was trying to buy them too, and the girl quoting them didnt knownwhat she had. Lol. I was local so it would have been better for me. Still even with shipping I think it was a good deal.

Side note, I've had Fiesta Recaros, Base Fiesta seats, and two sets of Focus recaros. If you are a bigger wider person, the focus recaros are better. Eventhough they are technically on the same frame. It's weird tbh. But I wish Fiestas had the option for leather recaros too. I love my leather st3 seats. But it's a bummer I have to fabricate some wiring to try to get heat to work. And the Focus has a electric seat, so I'm stuck with the added weight of a useless motor. And cant adjust my tilt on the drivers seat. :-/

if I could have gotten the molten orange ones u got Hypergram I would have sucked it up. Lol. It was a good deal for those.

OP
Hypergram

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #11
Yes, and you got a hella deal imo. I was trying to buy them too, and the girl quoting them didnt knownwhat she had. Lol. I was local so it would have been better for me. Still even with shipping I think it was a good deal.

Side note, I've had Fiesta Recaros, Base Fiesta seats, and two sets of Focus recaros. If you are a bigger wider person, the focus recaros are better. Eventhough they are technically on the same frame. It's weird tbh. But I wish Fiestas had the option for leather recaros too. I love my leather st3 seats. But it's a bummer I have to fabricate some wiring to try to get heat to work. And the Focus has a electric seat, so I'm stuck with the added weight of a useless motor. And cant adjust my tilt on the drivers seat. :-/

if I could have gotten the molten orange ones u got Hypergram I would have sucked it up. Lol. It was a good deal for those.
They really were a steal. That's why I pounced on them. I've been searching for quite a while for the perfect seats, and lowish mileage Recaros for $700 shipped is a great savings. The whole yard honestly was kinda dumb... They shipped the seats to Miami instead of Orlando like I specified, presenting me with a whole assortment of issues...

OP
Hypergram

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #13
Yeah, not a fan of that yard. Hope you complained to them about the shipping issues.
I told her my issue and she just said it would be another $200 to get them to Orlando and at that point it would be too much effort to fight it so I just handled it myself. Installed them in Fort Lauderdale at my mom's place.

OP
Hypergram

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #15
Gonna bump these again. Really need these out of storage, make me an offer! If you're looking for cloth seats you won't find any better!