Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS OEM Parts, Wheels & Tires, Resonator, Radiator, Mountune Symposer Delete

Trader history for FiST Mag (2)

For sale

Payment Method: PayPal
Shipping: Free

Please PM for more information.

Resonator - Ford (C1BZ-9P437-A): $40

Radiator - Ford (C1BZ-8005-A): $100 (hoses included)

Mountune Symposer Delete - Fiesta ST: $20 -SOLD-

Ford Hot Side Intercooler Pipe: $20 -SOLD-
Ford OEM Wheel set with tires and lug nuts: $100 (local pickup only) -SOLD-
thumbnail_IMG_1630.jpg thumbnail_IMG_1631.jpg thumbnail_IMG_1632.jpg thumbnail_IMG_1633.jpg thumbnail_IMG_1634.jpg thumbnail_IMG_1635.jpg thumbnail_IMG_1636.jpg thumbnail_IMG_1639.jpg

Last edited:

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Man oh man, I wish they were on the east coast; thats a good price on those wheels, especially with the oem Bridgestones!

2017 Magnetic FiST w/Recaros

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
Oh sorry don’t know how to check location on here yet. Little too far though so glws

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's because when you're using Tapatalk it doesn't show that information, so you didn't miss it. He is assuming that you're using a computer or going through the internet on your phone directly to the forum. He missed the little "posted using Tapatalk" at the bottom of your post.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

OP
FiST Mag
Thread Starter #12
Any curb rash on the wheels?
No curb rash on the wheels. There are less then a hand full of scratches and paint chips, but nothing major. They can be polished out or use a little touch up paint.

OP
FiST Mag
Thread Starter #14
Which Bridgestone's are on the wheels currently? Are the tire sensors in them wheels also?
Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE050A with 8500 miles on them. They have the tire safety sensors in them, and the lug nuts are included.

OP
FiST Mag
Thread Starter #15
For sale

Payment Method: PayPal
Shipping: Free

Please PM for more information.

Resonator - Ford (C1BZ-9P437-A): $40

Radiator - Ford (C1BZ-8005-A): $100 (hoses included)

Mountune Symposer Delete - Fiesta ST: $20

SOLD- Ford Hot Side Intercooler Pipe: $20 - SOLD
Ford OEM Wheel set with tires and lug nuts: $100 (local pickup only)
View attachment 22581 View attachment 22582 View attachment 22583 View attachment 22584 View attachment 22585 View attachment 22586 View attachment 22587 View attachment 22588

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I am very tempted to drive out to Denver and get them from you from Mn.....If I were to buy them would you be alright with hanging onto them until I can come get them?

OP
FiST Mag
Thread Starter #18
I am very tempted to drive out to Denver and get them from you from Mn.....If I were to buy them would you be alright with hanging onto them until I can come get them?
If you purchased them this week and picked them up before the snow starts to fall, then I can store them. PM for payment details.