Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS OEM take offs and some that aren't

Trader history for Rocketst (3)

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
I have for sale today:

Left and right stock control arms 22k miles, $50

Gold wrapped 2J racing intake with dry flow wrap and filter 10k miles, $150

Boost solenoid 22k miles, $30

Stock horn w/o bracket rarely used, $10

Cobb RMM 15k miles of hard use still in good condition, $75

Stock front and rear shocks and struts 22k miles, $200

Stock radiator 22k miles, $40

Stock exhaust manifold 22k miles, $275 (will throw in brand new exhaust gasket)

Stock exhaust mid brace 22k miles, $100

Stock turbo coolant lines 21k miles, $20

Sabrent USB to serial adapter, brand new $5

2 sets of solenoids, very lightly used for testing purposes, $50 dollars a set or $25 a piece

Stock map sensor 22k miles, $30

Cerakoted whoosh turbo air inlet never used, $60

All items are to be considered OBO. Buyer pays shipping. I'm willing to negotiate and will accept all fair offers.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

OP
R

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
To everyone who has messaged me, I had a hell of a day getting the cars state inspection today. I did not have time to send out packages or quote shipping for anyone who asked and I apologize. Tomorrow will be easier, I will get back to all who asked questions and ship all packages. I don't accept PayPal payments until I ship things and if you selected buyers protection I don't get paid until the package actually gets delivered so your money is safe.

OP
R

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #15
2J intake and filter still available? Will it work for 2017 MY?
Yes they will work, you will need the Cobb or similar evap conversion and extend the hose off the valve cover by about 48". You will also need the maf extender. I think Rob lost my stuff, the only thing I got back was the intake itself.

OP
R

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #17
Bump. Will be adding stock intercooler pictures (doubt it'll sell at any price), ba intercooler pics and 2j side exit exhaust pics soon all of these will be up for sell. I had to do alot of fine tuning for the side exit so you will receive every single part I added to the kit. I may also have a turbosmart bov coming back if Rob can find it, all of the exhaust hangers for stock, and the rest of the 2j intake kit.

OP
R

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #20
Hey guys I'm going to postpone this for a min. It's not fair to you guys who pm me to wait for me to get you shipping prices when you could get it from someone else when it pops up and I'm just not ready right now to package everything with all the stuff I've got going on. I'm sorry for anyone who has pmed me. I WILL be selling this stuff just need some more time to handle my build and the wife's requests. When I put this ad back up, it will include the intercooler and exhaust pictures as well so anyone interested, be on the lookout.