Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS SOLD OEM wheels w/OEM Bridgestone Potenza Ultra High Performance Summers

Trader history for chenson722 (0)

Selling my set of stock wheels wrapped in high performance summer Bridgestone Potenzas, mounted and balanced, for pickup in the Charlottesville, VA area. Three of them are mint and one has spots of curb rash. The tires and wheels were used for fewer than 4500 (mostly highway) miles, and the tires are all in great shape with most of their tread left.

Includes the stock caps and lugnuts, but no TPMS. Tires go for ~$190 new and the wheels are ~$550 each. Asking $400 for the set, OBO. Attached are pictures of all the wheels and tires and a close-up of the one with curb rash.

I live in Charlottesville, VA, and will meet locally.

Attachments

Last edited:

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
These typically sell in the range of Free to $350. I can't see why you have these listed for $625 when you couldn't sell them for $525 back in December. Also, 4500 miles on those Bridgestone's is like half their life not to mention the date code probably renders them useless at this point unless they are off a 2019 MY. I would recommend posting up the tread depth as well as the date codes on the tires.

OP
C
Thread Starter #4
Thanks for the advice. When I listed them the first time, I had a lot of interest but nothing worked out before winter. At the time I looked through a ton of the forum posts and priced based on that. The free-$300 range tend to be really beat up and have no tires on them. I pulled them out for the weather, cleaned them, and got better pictures of them, so that's why I made this new thread. I strongly disagree that the tires are worthless. They've been kept out of the sun and weather and show no damage, but I remain open to offers. The amount of wear on these things is really not much at all, probably because the miles were mostly highway (not much cornering, not much braking). I don't have a tire guage, but the tires passed the quarter test, so there's at least 4/32" left of tread.

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thanks for the advice. When I listed them the first time, I had a lot of interest but nothing worked out before winter. At the time I looked through a ton of the forum posts and priced based on that. The free-$300 range tend to be really beat up and have no tires on them. I pulled them out for the weather, cleaned them, and got better pictures of them, so that's why I made this new thread. I strongly disagree that the tires are worthless. They've been kept out of the sun and weather and show no damage, but I remain open to offers. The amount of wear on these things is really not much at all, probably because the miles were mostly highway (not much cornering, not much braking). I don't have a tire guage, but the tires passed the quarter test, so there's at least 4/32" left of tread.
Fair enough. On the facebook groups, people are giving these things away in every corner of the United States, even in like-new condition. What are the date codes on the tires (I would also put that in your original post for people who are interested)?

borborpa

Premium Account
Fair enough. On the facebook groups, people are giving these things away in every corner of the United States, even in like-new condition. What are the date codes on the tires (I would also put that in your original post for people who are interested)?
If you see any freebies in the Harrisburg area let me know! ;)

OP
C
Thread Starter #7
Date code is 10/16. I also looked pretty well and didn't find any freebies (or any for sale right now) in the VA or OH markets. Nonetheless, I'll take $500 if I can get these gone by the end of the week.

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Date code is 10/16. I also looked pretty well and didn't find any freebies (or any for sale right now) in the VA or OH markets. Nonetheless, I'll take $500 if I can get these gone by the end of the week.
Good luck with that!

OP
C
Thread Starter #9
Yeah, thanks. Hopefully I'll get some offers like last time and we can find a new home for these guys

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
These typically sell in the range of Free to $350. I can't see why you have these listed for $625 when you couldn't sell them for $525 back in December. Also, 4500 miles on those Bridgestone's is like half their life not to mention the date code probably renders them useless at this point unless they are off a 2019 MY. I would recommend posting up the tread depth as well as the date codes on the tires.
Replaced mine last year, my 2016's were wonderful tires but wet handling dropped of with the tread wear @ 32K. So my 1/2 life was 16K. 90% highway miles and anal about rotating them. Also never did a 1st gear clutch drop on them, auto cross or track. Lots of hot Tail of the Dragon and E. TN/W. NC back road runnin'. Tire wear is more about how they are used and maintained than a tire model number.