Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Molten Orange Fiesta ST Picture Thread

Are those 16 inch Terra’s?
Your fiesta looks amazing btw!
Yes they are! Currently with 45 ratio tires. I ordered 50s but Tire Rack "helpfully" changed my order without telling me.

Glad you're happy with your wing riser. Thinking about throwing my hat in and getting one.
I wish I had listened to everyone who said to skip the little aluminum ones and go straight to this one. It would have prevented me from having to repair my cracked wing, and it also looks way nicer!

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Yes they are! Currently with 45 ratio tires. I ordered 50s but Tire Rack "helpfully" changed my order without telling me.

I wish I had listened to everyone who said to skip the little aluminum ones and go straight to this one. It would have prevented me from having to repair my cracked wing, and it also looks way nicer!
I agree it really look great. I still have 2 wings in my garage gathering dust, so I think I'll go with this riser.

Just kitted out what's become known as the Tangerine FiST with Mak NTT wheels in graphite and Mountune mudflaps - couldn't be happier with the results!

Shots taken earlier today in the Wicklow mountains, Ireland.

Attachments

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Just kitted out what's become known as the Tangerine FiST with Mak NTT wheels in graphite and Mountune mudflaps - couldn't be happier with the results!

Are those some of the roads which might be used for a possible future tarmac WRC round in your land?

Are those some of the roads which might be used for a possible future tarmac WRC round in your land?
All I've heard on that front is that it may be held in the northern part of the country. Wicklow (where the shots were taken) is in the East, just south of Dublin. I used to frequent those roads as a motorcyclist, it wasn't until I became the owner of a FiST that I felt compelled to return!

Taz

What size are your wheels?

Pizza ST 😂😂 Love it!! The orange fleck really pops in the second pic.

Might as well post one of my baby too, the Mak NTT wheels I have are quite similar to yours.
"Pizza" was always the nickname that stuck, so I figured that should be my IG for the car lol. And yeah, those wheels are a similar style; they look sweet. Always had a soft spot for rally-inspired design, so I thought Integrale wheels would pull off the look nicely without making it look like I'm trying to build a rally car (as this is, very obviously, a street car).