Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

OH SH!T Handles/Passenger Handles

HBEcoBeaST

Is there a way to mount said handles to our cars for the passenger? I have the non-recaro base model and my GF can flop around some when I drive. It's also for me when I teach her how to drive.

OP
HBEcoBeaST

HBEcoBeaST

Thread Starter #4
Bummer. I was hoping there would be an option.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

No shrapnel to hit you when the side curtains blow. I realized this when the car first came out. I was reading lots of early reviews, and watching Hammond on Top Gear fawning all over it. Walking through a parking garage, one pulled into a spot near me. My first chance to talk with someone who owned one!

He went on and on about the handling, etc, then opened a rear door, pointed and said "only problem is there aren't any coat hooks to hang up your jacket!

OP
HBEcoBeaST

HBEcoBeaST

Thread Starter #7
I realize the airbags and possible shrapnel are the reasons for no handles. I've considered a 'brace bar' and 'brace plate' but I don't see how you could safely mount anything to the dash due to the airbag location and I don't want to go chopping up the dash. A 'brace plate' I believe is more for looks and carpet protection than a way for the passenger to secure themselves.