Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Olympia WA 2015 FiST!!! pretty cool little cars

So I was looking for a car that I could do a track day here and there, autocross once and a while, and take the kids to do their "kids stuff" I did a search on best autocross cars and Car and Driver listed fiesta ST number one on the list.

It's funny cause before Sunday I didn't even know the car really existed and 3 days later I found a near perfect 2015 for mid 14000 dollars with 11000 miles. I didn't realize a car costing so little could be so fun!!!!! This thing is a blast to drive and can't wait to start doing a few mods.

1st thing I bought:

1. FSWerks SSK with new bushings
2. sparko race pedals
3. garage line pedal spacer ( i'm only 5'3" and small feet)
4. mountune springs

i've been reading that some people have no problem heal tow shifting with this setup but I find it a pain in the ass. I have a 2005 911 Turbo S and find it very easy but I'm sure the new pedals and spacer will help considerably.

I got the springs used off ebay for 180 bucks. they look pretty much brand new and have about 1000 miles on them. I went this route for cash flow purposes.
Can't wait to do some performance tuning but everyone (mountune and cobb) seem to have everything on back order.

anyway I've been a member on Rennlist and 6speedonline for many years and have always appreciated the fact that these forums exist. So much great info and awesome tips. I look forward to seeing everyone out there and sharing my Fist Journey.

Attachments

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! You have excellent taste in cars.

Heel/toe is a very personal thing. This car has a great aftermarket, and you'll find what works for you easily. Mostly by reading this forum.

This is what I got, but I don't compete. It just feels more natural to me. There are other options, if you're more hardcore about it.

https://www.fiestastforum.com/forum...-pedal-lift-spacer-Improve-heel-toe-technique

This is good for me, but be aware that it brings the pedal closer, but it also raises it a little higher. I like it, but someone else may not.

Last edited:
OP
U
Thread Starter #5
Welcome! You have excellent taste in cars.

Heel/toe is a very personal thing. This car has a great aftermarket, and you'll find what works for you easily. Mostly by reading this forum.

This is what I got, but I don't compete. It just feels more natural to me. There are other options, if you're hardcore.

https://www.fiestastforum.com/forum...-pedal-lift-spacer-Improve-heel-toe-technique

thanks!!! ya i thought about that one but read some really good stuff about the garageline spacer so ended up buying that one. I'm sure since its the only one i;ll have tried it will be perfect:)

thanks for the welcome!!!

awesome collection man! i dont see myself dabbling in porsche ever but they are fun to admire from a distance. hopefully see you around sometime. i'm up in seattle

OP
U
Thread Starter #14
awesome collection man! i dont see myself dabbling in porsche ever but they are fun to admire from a distance. hopefully see you around sometime. i'm up in seattle
For sure!!!! Ya it’s a fun car. Before the yellow turbo s. I had a red turbo and a 993 cabriolet. But I consolidated and got the turbo s. They didn’t make very many turbo s in 2005 and it is definitely more of a collector car. Hope to see ya around! B

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk