Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Omaha NE Dealer Recommendation

My 2011 Fiesta in Omaha NE is having automatic transmission problems. Any recommendations on local dealers for service? Thanks.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
My 2011 Fiesta in Omaha NE is having automatic transmission problems. Any recommendations on local dealers for service? Thanks.
If it was me ....I'd find a reputable Trans. Shop if you need a rebuild....ask friends or any mechanically inclined friends who is good and not gonna take you out back behind the woodshed for a good reaming. But if you wanna bring it to the dealer and they are k known to have good Techs....go for it. Research....Research......putting in a good amount can save you hundreds to thousands of dollars. There are a select group of people and businesses I let go near my FIST and everything else I own. Good luck

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
It has a DCT transmission it's trash. Ford is in serious deep doo-doo with that particular transmission. They will end up paying massive amounts of money with all the lawsuits. They did a ton of warranty extensions for that particular transmission. I would highly suggest you look at regular Fiesta forms, or Focus forms to learn about the transmission if you don't know.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hell if even contact the dealer just for Shits to see if maybe by chance it fell into that realm of free repair....might get lucky ya never know.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk