Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD One Owner 2017 Magnetic FiST 23kmi warranty! 14k

Trader history for Pharms3 (0)

Hello!

For sale is a one owner 2017 Ford Fiesta ST with 23,845 miles. I am the first and only owner of this car. It is magnetic exterior with the gray leather-lined Recaro seats, as well as moonroof/apple car play. Car mechanically is a 10/10 exterior 8.5/10 and interior 10/10. I have put a couple pictures of the small chips and small dent above rear driver quarter panel. No accidents or paint work. NEVER raced, or tracked (unfortunately)

I have owned it since 2018 and it has given me only one problem, the dreaded blender door click, which is an easy fix once I get around to doing it. The car will also unfortunately need a spoiler since I bumped it into the garage and broke parts of the ABS plastic wing. The spoiler stays put, but it does rattle when you close the hatch.

Optional: I also have a Ford PremiumCare, for ~3 more years (6/9/2023) or 100k. I can get more details on that warranty for an interested party. I also have a set of Bridgestone Blizzaks on silver FiST wheels, but one unfortunately, is bent. I have the original Rado gray wheels with the stock tires as well which are in great shape.

The car has had oil changes with Penzoil Platnium and Motorcraft filters. The only modifications that were ever done to this car are as follows:
Billetworkz shift knob *not really a mod
Boomba short shift plate
Bilstein b14 coilovers, which are now off of the car, fantastic setup, can be negotiated into purchase if one would wish.

I am mostly looking for cash only; but I would consider trades +/- cash for:
2011-2014 WRX/STI
E46 M3
E70 X5M

I am not interested in anyone coming to drive and kick the shit out of my car. I am happy take you on rides to show that the car is sound, I will allow you to drive it if you have the funds.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

VIN: 3FADP4GX0HM128518

Asking price: $14,500 located in Chicagoland

Last edited: