Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ordered Dekagrams from Enjoku. Do I need to find Hub Rings?

As title states. I assume a few have ordered from there by now. Seems like the cheapest best place around to source them. Do I need to to find hub rings? If so where have you found them? I want metal rings if need them.

Yes, you'll need rings. I got mine from Ebay.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
And you will be waiting a while for the wheels to show up. Wish they would say on site that not in stock.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Discount Tire included plastic, Gorilla branded, hub-centric rings with my Dekagram order, gratis. :)

I also plan to get those Circuit branded alloy ones from amazon as well.

OP
Phishy
Thread Starter #6
And you will be waiting a while for the wheels to show up. Wish they would say on site that not in stock.
They said Konig is receiving a shipment any day now. Hopefully not BS. I have been checking with both Enjoku and Discount tire and a 3rd supplier for the last couple months and both have said mid April all along.

OP
Phishy
Thread Starter #8
^^^The last time I checked (Discount AND Konig directly), they told me mid May at best. [:(]
Ouch that's no good. Well at least I can get around for another 2-3K miles on my OEM PS4's.

FWIW this was the email I got from Enjoku Friday.

"we are currently our of stock on our shelf. Konig just received a shipment today of those in black and then expecting another container to reach them Monday next week with the bronze. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with."

I can't see him being that specific if he was just making BS up?

CSM

1000 Post Club
^^^The last time I checked (Discount AND Konig directly), they told me mid May at best. [:(]
^This. They have a shipping container that was due to arrive mid-may (I have a set of wheels on order for my FRS). But its being delayed by COVID19 situation

OP
Phishy
Thread Starter #11
I guess we will find out. They said they would direct ship from Konig and that I would see them in a week or two tops.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Ouch that's no good. Well at least I can get around for another 2-3K miles on my OEM PS4's.

FWIW this was the email I got from Enjoku Friday.

"we are currently our of stock on our shelf. Konig just received a shipment today of those in black and then expecting another container to reach them Monday next week with the bronze. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with."

I can't see him being that specific if he was just making BS up?
Maybe things changed?? [dunno]

I would check back with both Konig USA, and Enjoku often, maybe they will give you good info if you bug them enough. [wink]

OP
Phishy
Thread Starter #13
Got a tracking number from Fontana, CA! My wheels shipped today! A nice surprise in a semi dreary time!

OP
Phishy
Thread Starter #14
Need to get my ass in gear now and get rings, lugs, and oh yeah the black rubber things to put on them.:ROFLMAO:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yeah, DTD told me my no money down/no payment yet, black Dekas are in the country as well.

Still undecided as to whether or not I want these, or to (almost literally LOL), 'go for broke', get something no one else in our country has, and order the Braid$$$. [dunno]

OP
Phishy
Thread Starter #16
Yeah, DTD told me my no money down/no payment yet, black Dekas are in the country as well.

Still undecided as to whether or not I want these, or to (almost literally LOL), 'go for broke', get something no one else in our country has, and order the Braid$$$. [dunno]

I have been going back and forth all winter on something special, Compomotives, Speedlines, Braids etc. The Konigs just make too much sense. I have been a bit of a wheel snob coming out of my VW's and honestly always thought Konig was budget or in some cases borderline crap. Once I got past my brand snobbery and gave up on a bolt pattern conversion I just caved and said don't over think it.

At least I live in nowheresville and will likely never see another set in person on a FiST or maybe any car. So thats a plus I guess.

OP
Phishy
Thread Starter #17
Finally got everything ordered and on its way. Hopefully it all shows up by the end of next week.

Bronze 16x8 Deks
205/45/16 BFG Comp 2's
Muteki closed end black lugs
The Amazon rings

Thanks for everyone that chipped in advice in various threads this week to help me finalize the setup. Also shoutouts to Whoosh, Enjuku, and Amazon for always speedy and reliable service.

Eibachs and the purple spring pads
Pregapped NGK's
G2 Black caliper paint kit

Plenty to to play with the next couple weeks.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I have been going back and forth all winter on something special, Compomotives, Speedlines, Braids etc. The Konigs just make too much sense. I have been a bit of a wheel snob coming out of my VW's and honestly always thought Konig was budget or in some cases borderline crap. Once I got past my brand snobbery and gave up on a bolt pattern conversion I just caved and said don't over think it.

At least I live in nowheresville and will likely never see another set in person on a FiST or maybe any car. So thats a plus I guess.
Yeah, it IS kind of hard to argue with $535.00 shipped a set for the Dekas, vs. $1685.00 a set for the Braids before shipping, for a set of 16x8 wheels.
On top of that, the small distributor who handles the Braids here demands a payment in full, before he will even think about ordering them for you, and then you wait for up to a half year for them to be made and shipped over on what they term a 'stock' order, even though you paid for that 'stock' ahead of time.

Given this current crisis environment, where small businesses are dropping faster than flies in a DDT fog, he could possibly go out before your order shows up, claim bankruptcy, and you are totally out your $1700.00. [:(]
(Yeah, I know that sounds cruel, and self centered/serving, since that vendor/distributor lost so much more than I, but unlike so many others on here who can easily afford $5K+ BT upgrades, without even batting an eye, I will be severely hurt by losing that much coin at a time.)

Having paid wheels in hand, from a large, mostly stable/fully solvent company (Discount Tire Direct) in these catastrophic times is a deciding factor, which will most likely overwhelm and outweigh my desire for something 'different'. [wink]

They will also mount and balance the tires I want on them (225/45-16 A052s) for free, and then ship the whole assembly for free, and road force balance them for only $10.00 extra per wheel, vs. the $200.00 extra it would cost me locally for the same services, if I went the Braid route.

Last edited: