Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

P0299 boost leak?

Good afternoon guys! I have an issue with my fiesta st, i think ITS underpowered, i installed a gfb dv+, foam filter, i had an accesport but now ITS stock. I take It to a highway AND from 2500 rpms to 4000 rpms i feel the turbo pushing but instantly the turbo deflated AND got the p0299 code ... Any advise ? Should i get rid of the gfb dv?

slopoke

Does it happen constantly, or you did it once and didn't do it again? Details matter.

OP
M
Thread Starter #3
Is the second Time that this
Does it happen constantly, or you did it once and didn't do it again? Details matter.
This Is the second Time that this happens i use forscan to erase the check engine light, It only happens when i take the car to the highway, inside the city the car works pretty normal i even tried to go to the 4000rpm or more and the car works "fine" i think It has low performance i dont feel the turbo punch that much..