Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

P0480

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Just asking people for their experience on what this code resulted in. Seems it can be ac pressure switch, fan relay, fan itself or a fuse. I got this code 2 days ago after idling it for 30 mins while getting my daughter ready for school. Oddly, the car has never shown above 190 coolant temp since installing the mountune radiator and 160 degree thermostat. After I noticed I turned heat to full blast and drove it until I got the temp down. When I noticed it was at 240 so not engine killing temp but high and I got it down to 197 in 80 degree weather which is an okay temp for me. Since then, I cannot recreate it. Fan turns on at 210 but it should turn on when idling with ac on right? It does not do this until it hits 210 for me.

Sent from my IN2019 using Tapatalk

OP
R

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2
Mods please delete post. I'm moving this over to fiesta st discussions to try to get a better response time.

Sent from my IN2019 using Tapatalk

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Maintenance, Warranty Issues & Troubleshooting 8