Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

P04DB

Just installed a 2j cai, drove around for a few minutes and got the p04DB code a few others that have installed the 2j intake have got that as well how do I solve this.

Make sure all your evap hoses are connected. Check all hoses on the intake are snug and every electric connector is connected.

OP
ConnorFist18
Thread Starter #3
Make sure all your evap hoses are connected. Check all hoses on the intake are snug and every electric connector is connected.
I just realized, I watched a video and the dude needed an adapter for the fiesta 16+ mine is a 18. The adapter connects to the bottom of the intercooler hose meets in the T fitting and connects to a hose that reaches to the intake. I removed the evap line from the intercooler hose side and plugged the nub me and my pops thought it seemed odd they didn’t supply a proper fitting. So I gotta cut the T fitting line on the oem and replace it with the after market intake line correct ? And I’ve driven the car 2 days not intentionally knowing I made a mistake but what’s the severity of the code until I get the adapter

OP
ConnorFist18
Thread Starter #5
Id be getting my tune adjusted also due to this mod*
Jason from dizzy tuning before I got the intake I asked him if I’d need an additional tune with the install and he told me I was good to go I specified which intake I got and all maybe data log and send to him even after his first answer ?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Jason from dizzy tuning before I got the intake I asked him if I’d need an additional tune with the install and he told me I was good to go I specified which intake I got and all maybe data log and send to him even after his first answer ?
If he says its fine by all means go forth into the wild blue yonder

OP
ConnorFist18
Thread Starter #7
I’m not an expert that’s why I’ve been emailing people, asking on forums, I’m pretty sure it’s the intake adapter. On the 2j website it shows needed for a 2016+ and I missed the fine little print. After watching and install video I noticed the dude did what I did but mentioned he needed to get the adapter that can be my only solution because the only thing I removed is a an intake you know there isn’t much to that so anything helps thanks