Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

p06e9

Anyone had that code in their fiesta ?
Car wont start but everything turn on. This happen right after i was playing around the starter and alternator to put my aux kit...

Let me know,
Thanks

SteveS

1000 Post Club
The code tells you that....everything is working except the engine is not turning over.

Make: Ford
Code: P06E9
Definition: Engine Starter Performance
Cause: The PCM sets this DTC when no engine rotation is detected during a crank event.
It can mean the starter is broken, or anything else electrically that would stop the starter from working.

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Check harnesses leading to both starter and alternator. You missed putting a connector back on. Also check the ground on the starter if you removed it. Could have forgotten it as well.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Anyone had that code in their fiesta ?
Car wont start but everything turn on. This happen right after i was playing around the starter and alternator to put my aux kit...

Let me know,
Thanks
Did you ever figure it out? Im having the same problem after installing my 4 port