Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

P144C evap problems

dhminer

2000 Post Club
it is a 2016 Mishi and a 2015 evap. will that not work? I have checked everything 3 times. I can't find anything wrong unless the 2015 lines will not work with the 2016 Mishi intake. When I threw the code with the 2016 lines do you think it could have just been a bad purge valve?
I don’t believe the 2014-2015 evap harness works with the 2016 intake. I’d guess bad purge valve, but hard to say.

cdk

it is a 2016 Mishi and a 2015 evap. will that not work? I have checked everything 3 times. I can't find anything wrong unless the 2015 lines will not work with the 2016 Mishi intake. When I threw the code with the 2016 lines do you think it could have just been a bad purge valve?
the thing is if you look at the "FIX" Mishi sells it it the same exact thing I have going. They recommend you change to the 2015 lines and use their kit. I did the same thing as their kit so IDK. look at the pic of the kit. BTW appreciate your input. Anything helps. I just can't figure it out. Damn near ready to spring for the parts I need and go back to stock. I'm just trying to pass smog in CA.

Attachments

cdk

hey I really appreciate ur input. Checked everything and tried everything still throwing the P144C (AKA the headache code). I found the OEM part I need to get back to stock for like $200. The headache is just not worth it. Going back to stock. Selling the Mishi. Thanks again and have a good one.