Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD (PA): CPE Nexus Catback

Trader history for blongo804 (0)

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hey all, selling my recently acquired CPE Nexus catback.

Description:
Overall, it's in great condition. There's mild surface rust, but I already took a bunch of it off with like 5 minutes of work.

The tips have been powder coated flat black under my possession. They were on the car for about 2 weeks, so the powder coat job looks amazing still.

I do have the CPE resonator delete pipe as well. The only problem is, a hanger broke off and left a hole. Should be an easy fix for any exhaust shop if you're wanting to run that pipe.

All clamps are basically brand new. Two have been used for the aforementioned two weeks it was on the car, and one clamp came from my Thermal catback that was only on for 3 months or so.

This exhaust should be very quick to install, especially if you're replacing another aftermarket system. I replaced my Thermal with this and it took me one hour total to remove the Thermal and install this on the ground using only a QuickJack and I suck lol.

Shipping:
Not at this time. I will drive up to an hour away to meet/deliver.

I am located in 18512, Dunmore, PA.

Price:
$500 obo

PM me here. If you prefer text, I can provide my number via PM.

Pictures:

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg
On the car:

IMG_0188.jpg

Last edited: