Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

PA FiST owners?

I apologize if there's already a thread for this, but I couldn't find one.

Just wanted to have a thread for PA Fiesta ST owners! I've seen a few of you guys around, so i know they exist lol

anyway, pretty new FiST owner here, from Quarryville

side note: if any of ya'll know of any good local car shows I'd be happy to hear it. doesn't have to be a big one. I always hear about them the day after lol

https://www.fiestastforum.com/forums/mid-atlantic-fiesta-st-owners.124/

Not much activity there really. I don't drive as much since Covid, so less chance for sightings.

At one point we had some meets at a park in Oaks, PA, which were fun. Maybe once the weather warms up some more we can organize something.

Not too familiar with Quarryville or Lancaster area. If you are on Facebook you can sometimes find stuff going on, like Cars and Coffee.

Sam4

There was a lot of PA owners activity. When there were a lot more STs - we're getting old dude. Not as exciting to find out our rear motor mount sucks as it was in 2015 1/2. :confused:

Eagleview, PA (Chester County, PA)

@rcnut14, I drive through Lancaster County fairly often in the Kona Blue FiST or the red 4C. Gracies on Main for breakfast now and then in Leola, PA. And Elizabeth Farms in Lititz are common stops.

coming in late but Philly here; usually see me only driving around South Jersey when I wanna stretch out the Fiesta's (short) legs. I've juuuust started mod'ing the car and gonna start buying more tools as I see I'm probably going to have to do a lot of install/general maintenance work myself as aftermarket support for the Fiesta, garage-wise, doesn't seem to be close to Philly

that said, Dizzy's garage is way out on Long Island so if you leave early enough you can probably get to his shop in under 3 hrs...it'd be an all day type trip but Long Island is beautiful this time of year...

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Greensburg here - there are a couple of other FiSTs in this neck but the car scene is pretty uninteresting.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
that said, Dizzy's garage is way out on Long Island so if you leave early enough you can probably get to his shop in under 3 hrs...it'd be an all day type trip but Long Island is beautiful this time of year...
Actually, I used to think that Jason had a 'brick and mortar' location as well, and was even planning on trekking out there eventually for an in person, on the dyno (and road if needed) custom tune.

But he has come on his sponsor forum and stated that he does NOT have an actual location/garage to work out of (unless that has changed in the last half year??), and only can do email type tunes. [:(]

BTW; given the 24 hour a day, 'parking lot' type traffic on the L.I.E., especially THIS time of year (Hamptons/Montauk, and even Jones Beach, closer west, beach seekers), it could take upwards of 6+ hours to get to his North Shore location, from the Philly area.