Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Painted Mirror Housing Swap (need Oxford White)

Anybody interested in trading the painted mirror housings? I have a 2014 tuxedo black and I'm looking to trade up for the oxford white. I'm not looking for perfect ones, but not beat to crap ones either. My 2014 has 20k miles. PM me if interested. If you have black rims this would be a nice cosmetic addition. I have white rims that's why I'm looking at trading up. Each owner pays for shipping.

Thanks,
Garrett

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Anybody interested in trading the painted mirror housings? I have a 2014 tuxedo black and I'm looking to trade up for the oxford white. I'm not looking for perfect ones, but not beat to crap ones either. My 2014 has 20k miles. PM me if interested. If you have black rims this would be a nice cosmetic addition. I have white rims that's why I'm looking at trading up. Each owner pays for shipping.

Thanks,
Garrett
Wrap or plastidip or spray paint might be quicker.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
true, I thought I would give this a try and see if anyone's interested. I dont have a sand blaster and buying the paint/clearcoat..etc.
Clean it well and plastidip will be your best bet and can be undone/changed while it protects. I have black caps so I know what you mean.