Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Parking brake cables

PunkST

2000 Post Club
I guess after 100k i need new parking brake cables. Or for them to be adjusted. My car decided on it own to roll out my my parking space at work. Lol. ( i usually dont park it in gear because im absent minded and dont want the car to lurch into something).

Anbody done it before??

Spork1569

I guess after 100k i need new parking brake cables. Or for them to be adjusted. My car decided on it own to roll out my my parking space at work. Lol. ( i usually dont park it in gear because im absent minded and dont want the car to lurch into something).

Anbody done it before??
Does our car start without pushing in the clutch? I'm just in the habit of holding it down when starting the car that I never thought about if you can start it in gear.

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
It needs the clutch. Im so used to having it in neutral that if i leave it in gear ive done the embarassing lurch, like every time. Lol

Ford Community Posts