Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Part # for the plastic wing clips?

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Hoping maybe someone has ordered them. Im planning to take the wing risers off my car and go with a different setup, but since those clips break when you pull them out of the body/ remove the wing. Im gonna need replacements. Anyone have the part number handy?

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I ordered some off Amazon in 2017 but when I look up the order there is no new listing. These look the same though

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Just search ford molding clips.

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Let me go to my car and get the package, unopened and give you the part #. I think they were about $11.

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
Thanks everyone 🙂 ill get them ordered and back to stock wing location

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
U used one of them Amazon ones 2.5 years ago. Still holding strong.

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Were you having problems with your wing risers or are you selling the car? Just curious.

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
No problems at all, just bored of the look and having snow get trapped in the gap between the wing and the body.

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #12
Something thats slowly disappearing due to climate change. 😅😅😅

Were you having problems with your wing risers or are you selling the car? Just curious.
I'm not the one looking for clips but I am having problems with my wing risers, I'm not sure if it was too much vibration from bad roads or what but now the screws that connect to each of the risers are all coming loose, not completely but adding a lot of noise, and after I retighten they just keep becoming loose, so I'm thinking of alternatives that don't use plastic a harden plastic I think if that's what was used.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I used the Boomba brand, but all the parts, are metal not plastic. Haven't had any problem with any working loose. Expensive at $150 but good quality.

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #16
I only had one bolt come loose on the velossatech stuff. Real easy tighten down, and it was all gold. Just bored of the look

Yea I was hoping to just transfer to an RS style wing but then all of those require just drilling in to your wing already not just a bolt on

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #18
^ they want you to get a standard model wing. And drill into that i think. There are the full replacement aftermarket ones that are sort of RS style on whooshmotorsports. But those need paint and body work as well.