Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Part Out! (AP, Mountune IC, Cobb CAI, + more and stock parts)

Trader history for errrnie (0)

Hello,

Parted ways with my Fiesta and took a bunch of parts off before trading in to the dealer. These won't do me much good sitting in my basement, so I've priced them to sell. If anyone has any questions or wants more pictures feel free to reach out. I'm located in Cheshire, CT and would prefer to sell these locally, but I don't mind shipping at all. Discount given for local pickup.

Cobb AP3 - $350 shipped SOLD
Mountune IC - black, in excellent condition $280 shipped SOLD
Cobb CAI - filter needs to be cleaned, all hardware included $150 shipped
Boomba Symposer Delete - a bit worn, works perfectly $20 shipped
OEM stock Downpipe - $100 shipped
Husky Floor Liners - $75 + shipping (the box is large), minor wear - logo missing from passenger front mat. Liners still function perfectly. (these need to be cleaned, but it's been snowing and extremely cold outside so I've put it off) SOLD

I also have a stock RMM and the stock Fiesta and ST badging (traded my car in with the OA badges attached) that I wouldn't mind passing along to someone if they need - all I'd require is someone pay the shipping charges. SOLD

IMG_0369.jpeg IMG_0370.jpeg IMG_0371.jpeg IMG_0372.jpeg IMG_0373.jpeg IMG_0374.jpeg

Last edited: