Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS PART OUT! Here is the rest!

Trader history for TORQHEAD (2)

Hello everyone, some of you have asked "what else ya got?" Well here it is! Only had the car for a year and a half but some things only on for a couple months. Everything is in working order! I prefer Zelle for payment and will ship within a day or same day from 60446

Price List:

Dizzy Ethanol Gauge Kit with all included parts and wiring just as it comes from Dizzy: $350 shipped in the continental US. (Retail $400)

Mishimoto Baffled Catch Can kit: $150 shipped in the continental US (Retail $200)

Boomba Short Shifter: $170 shipped to the continental US (Retail $222)

Turbosmart Symposer BOV Kit from Whoosh: $210 Shipped in the Continental US (Retail $259)

Whoosh High Flow Turbo Elbow: $60 shipped in the continental US (Retail $79)

Whoosh V2 Intercooler: This one I'd rather someone pickup local as its heavy, large and probably will cost a chunk of change to ship. $200 local pickup or meet with 100 miles.

Mishimoto Intercooler Pipes and fittings: One mount broke off hot side pipe (its in the center of the pic) can be welded back on or probably fine without it. $200 Shipped in the Continental US. (Retail $299)

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

So this is what it’s going to look like when I sell my car. Love the stuff. Great upgrades. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
TORQHEAD
Thread Starter #3
I forgot these two things:

Odyssey Performance Series AGM Battery 96R-600: This is the best battery specific for the Fiesta ST and super backordered, I preordered and it took 2 months. This battery is only a month old and practically new. (Retails for $250 or more) I would like to sell local since its heavy but I would open to shipping $220 shipped in the continental U.S.

Velossa Tech Ram Air: Good condition, no cracks and comes with bolt to attach. (Retail $150) $110 Shipped in the Continental US

OP
TORQHEAD
Thread Starter #5
Shifter Sold!

OP
TORQHEAD
Thread Starter #6
Also now accepting PayPal

OP
TORQHEAD
Thread Starter #8
Ok everyone thank you for the response!

Boomba Shifter SOLD
Dizzy Ethanol Gauge Kit SOLD
Velossa Tech Ram Air SOLD
Whoosh Turbo Elbow SOLD
Whoosh V2 FMIC SOLD
Mishimoto Catch Can kit SOLD
Mishimoto intercooler pipes and couplings SOLD
Whoosh/Turbosmart Symposer BOV Kit SOLD

Still Have:
Odyssey Performance Series AGM Battery

Last edited:

DoomsdayMelody

Wondering where you are located, may be interested in the IC if it’s still available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk